The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Yann Sauve

HammerHawks

Hey guys! I'm new to the forums, so I apologize if this is not the appropriate location for this post. I am curious if there are any Yann Sauve fans/collectors here. I have a massive collection of him and figured this would be a good place to see if anyone would be interested! I have seemingly every imaginable hockey card of him and have a rookie year game worn home jersey as well! Any insight would be appreciated!

For those asking why Yann Sauve, he was at my high school.

2 minutes ago, HammerHawks said:

Hey guys! I'm new to the forums, so I apologize if this is not the appropriate location for this post. I am curious if there are any Yann Sauce fans/collectors here. I have a massive collection of him and figured this would be a good place to see if anyone would be interested! I have seemingly every imaginable hockey card of him and have a rookie year game worn home jersey as well! Any insight would be appreciated!

Is that you, Yann?

Wait...what? Yann Sauve? He's only played 8 NHL games (Canucks) in his career, and it's been 4 years since. 0 points and a -4. Really curious why you're collecting Sauve stuff. Related? Stalker? lol

Oh, and welcome to CDC! Good, interesting Canucks discussions here.  

Doesn't he have cancer? I seem to remember hearing that. If so, I hope he is well now.

@NUCKER67 You'd be surprised who has super fans! There's a girl I saw on twitter absolutely obsessed with Michael Chaput. She owns tons of his game worn jerseys, bought a Chaput replica Canucks jersey, etc. Then there's me with all my Granlund memorabilia :) Sometimes you can't help who catches your eye!

3 minutes ago, HammerHawks said:

He was at my school, haha. But, I'm trying to pay for university and want to move the stuff now haha.

I was just funning with you. Cool to have such memorbillia. I have some collectable stuff at home too, that probably isn't over-popular, but it's mine and I like it :) Best of luck with the sales.

Hi Guys, this is Blaze 04 from over the pond in the UK. Yann Suave has just signed for our rivals Nottingham Panthers in the elite league here in the UK. The team are also in the Champions Hockey League in europe. Nottingham last year had Brian McGratton play for them, the year before Cam Janson. Our season has not started yet but you can check his progress on their website. I hate the Panthers as much as Calgary, Toronto and the Oilers LOL.

Cant wait for the Canucks to start, we are coming over for the season opener and the next three games so hope to see you at the games.

I remember growing up a Pavel Bure fan. A had almost every card of his (except the really expensive ones). I sold them all for $550 about 17 years ago. Those were the days! I still have all of my rookie cards though, which unfortunately aren't worth much, as they range from about 1988 to 2000 and were so heavily mass produced. I'm getting off topic though. Back to the point...so I collected Pavel Bure cards, right...Yann freakin Suave?!? But....why??

Archived