The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

from out of the mouths of babes

smithers joe

i took 4 developmentally challenged adults, to the hair salon for hair cuts. 3 ladies were busy with their steady cliental, but one young gal, still training to be a hair dresser, drew the job of cutting my group's hair. there were lots of chatter in the shop as you can imagine. 

the young gal was just about finished the last fellow, when she put a little gel in his hair. with her comb and hair dryer, she was setting the style. 

jim was impressed and asked her, if this was, that famous blow job, he'ld heard so much about. 

you could have heard a pin drop in that room. i laughed about it later, but there was several uncomfortable moments there for a lot of us.

16 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

i took 4 developmentally challenged adults, to the hair salon for hair cuts. 3 ladies were busy with their steady cliental, but one young gal, still training to be a hair dresser, drew the job of cutting my group's hair. there were lots of chatter in the shop as you can imagine. 

the young gal was just about finished the last fellow, when she put a little gel in his hair. with her comb and hair dryer, she was setting the style. 

jim was impressed and asked her, if this was, that famous blow job, he'ld heard so much about. 

you could have heard a pin drop in that room. i laughed about it later, but there was several uncomfortable moments there for a lot of us.

:lol:  That's hilarious!  This type of story reminds me of some times I had when I was in the military.  I'd love to share them but... Let's just say they're not suited for a public community board. 

2 minutes ago, Bocivus said:

:lol:  That's hilarious!  This type of story reminds me of some times I had when I was in the military.  I'd love to share them but... Let's just say they're not suited for a public community board. 

we've got to keep them clean. but do write them down for your recollections. the x-rated stuff is for a different crowd.

6 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

we've got to keep them clean. but do write them down for your recollections. the x-rated stuff is for a different crowd.

No doubt.  I really do need to write them down so I can remember them for the times where locker room talk is appropriate. 

5 hours ago, Bocivus said:

No doubt.  I really do need to write them down so I can remember them for the times where locker room talk is appropriate. 

"Grab them by the *****, you can do anything"

A certain individual would love to join you for this locker room talk lol

"I moved on her like a *****"

...sigh /wrists

7 hours ago, smithers joe said:

Even as a bystander, I would have laughed loudly at that and told him, "No Bud, you'll find out about those later on in your life."

Several years ago, my daughter (now in her 20's) was on what she considered a long car trip to Kamloops. As the silence stretched on for quite some time, we were all a bit surprised to hear this tiny voice from the backseat blurt out "I'm boring!"....

....brought the house down...

6 hours ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Thanks for the story and laugh, keep the stories coming. 

I grew up in a family of three sons, so dinner time could sometimes be a little raucous. One night, in my late teens, my next brother down came to the table with wet hair from an after work shower. Mom said she thought he needed to dry his hair and if he brought her a hair dryer she could dry his hair. Then she delivered a line that will live forever: "I give really great blowjobs." Four forks stopped in mid-air and the silence was so thick you could cut it with a knife. My mom turned a shade of red I had never seen, before or since. She still blushes when we all delight in telling the story to anyone who will listen.

40 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

I grew up in a family of three sons, so dinner time could sometimes be a little raucous. One night, in my late teens, my next brother down came to the table with wet hair from an after work shower. Mom said she thought he needed to dry his hair and if he brought her a hair dryer she could dry his hair. Then she delivered a line that will live forever: "I give really great blowjobs." Four forks stopped in mid-air and the silence was so thick you could cut it with a knife. My mom turned a shade of red I had never seen, before or since. She still blushes when we all delight in telling the story to anyone who will listen.

Tell her that some random guy from Buffalo, NY laughed so hard at her story that he started choking a bit.  :lol:

When my baby sister was 3 (she's 27 now) she was helping my grandma cook fried potatoes for us to eat for lunch. When the potatoes were cooking, some of the oil in the pan splattered out a couple small drops on to the stovetop to which my sister said "SH!#", to which my grandma told her not to say bad words. Without even blinking, she said "Ah F#$%!". My grandma and I laughed so hard for so long that the fried potatoes almost burnt.

It's a story I can't wait to share with my four year old niece and yet unborn niece. I'm chuckling just thinking about it.

Archived