The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Poll) Canucks predictions 2017-2018

Ursel23

Predictions for 2017-2018  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, PunjabiCanucks said:

Get Boeser with Horvat going. They can do 60 pts +  (In the future you got your 2nd line of ----- -Horvat- Boeser)

Sedins work with Granlund and Goldobin

Personally I like either having Eriksson or Boeser with Horvat on line one. But I do like what I saw with Boeser on the PP with the twins. Maybe he can help them get to 60 points a piece and the twins can help Boeser chase the Calder.

7 hours ago, Alflives said:

Twins Boeser

Bo, Baer, Loui

Sutter, Granlund, Gagner

top three lines I'm hoping to see.

i believe the opponent will determine with their match-ups, who our top line will be.  

I predict Canucks will end up with between 70-75 pts finishing 23rd in league.. 

Special teams  will improve PP and PK, goalies will be decent.

We will be very happy with Gradbranson, Virtanen will use his speed and be very aggressive on forecheck,,

Boeser will be exciting, new free agent D men will be solid..

1. Bart  Bo  Boeser

2. Sedin sedin Grandlund

3. Sutter Gagne Erickson

4. Virtanen Gaunce Rodin            Spare: Boucher, Barmstrov, Golodobin

We will have a very exciting team that play a very high tempo, exciting to watch, close in all games...

Hope JUOLEVI plays in Europe, his development was not good playing with his Jr team..Needs to go play and work with Salo.

7 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

Wouldn't it be cool if Boeser just clicks with the Sedins and they churn out 60-70 points each this season. lol  He seems very composed and makes smart plays, so you never know. The grit factor may be an issue though. Damn, I want Virtanen to play. Hope he's ready this year.

Benning will wheel and deal at trade deadline.. Very exciting 2017-2018

2 hours ago, Ursel23 said:

Brock Boeser is by far predicted to be our top goal scorer. That blows my mind. It goes to show how "good" the Canucks are when the fans think a rookie is going to lead our team in goals! It would be sweet if he does. But man...

i agree

and our top scorer got 20 last year

and he is predicted by many to get 30 . which would make him close to being among the top 20 goal scorers in the nhl

i mean come on

it could happen i guess. i'd be thrilled

but that would be rare to really happen

no one has suggested he is a generational player

20 minutes ago, Davathor said:

Why are people pencilling Eriksson in for first or second line? He was absolutely dreadful last year, and there's more competition this season by young, motivated, exciting players. 3 things that Eriksson is not. 

Eriksson had an off year last season.  I fully expect him to find his game and climb back into the +20 goals club.  I would love to see him on a line with Bo.  He's got size, great hockey sense, a ton of experience, is a great playmaker and plays a more complete game than any forward on the team.  Bo could learn a lot from Loui.

If Bo is going to be the 1C this season, then he should have wingers that are the best players on the team.  The only rookie I see on the team (barring injuries) is Boeser.

Granlund/Baer    Bo    Loui

Sedin   Sedin    Boes/Rodin

Gran/Baer  Gagner  Boes/Rodin

Gaunce Sutter  Dorsett/Burm

• 6 months later...

Archived