The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[2017-2018] Canucks Prospect Stats Tracker

Last Updated: April 14, 2018

This thread is for keeping track of Canucks prospects through the 2017-18 season. My definition of 'prospect' is relatively broad to include players that fans have an interest in. If there is someone you want on the list that hasn't been added, just let me know. Things are likely to change in terms of whose on which list, but I thought this would be a good start as the CHL season isn't far off (one month).

FAQ:

Spoiler

1) How often will the thread be updated?

I plan to update about twice per month

2) Where do you get the stats from?

All stats are pulled from the player's HockeyDB page.

3) How are players sorted?

Players are sorted by league. Since some leagues (i.e., Europe, NCAA) are less likely to contain a large number of prospects, I have collapsed them into a single category.

4) How do I find a specific player quickly?

If you are looking for a specific player, players are sorted alphabetically by first name. Players marked by bold font are those who I would consider the Canucks' top prospects.

z9bhKGO.png

EwROVmi.png

4on4Z5M.png

wZOCn7H.png

pYhCKn7.png

27 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Aren't Palmu and Gaudette with the Comets this year? And isn't Juolevi playing in Europe? Not sure, but I thought these were possibilities.  

I read that Palmu was playing in Finalnd and Gaudette back to NCAA. In any event, the thread will be updated appropriately once the season rolls around. 

I think the Canucks are done with the 'play in Europe rather than finish CHL career' experiment. I expect Juolevi to get a shot to make the club, but will most likely be back in London. 

47 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

I read that Palmu was playing in Finalnd and Gaudette back to NCAA. In any event, the thread will be updated appropriately once the season rolls around. 

I think the Canucks are done with the 'play in Europe rather than finish CHL career' experiment. I expect Juolevi to get a shot to make the club, but will most likely be back in London. 

Oh yeah, I also heard Palmu might be playing in Finland. Regardless with these young guys, they're developing somewhere. Thanks for doing this by the way, it's good stuff. 

5 hours ago, Down by the River said:

Last Updated: Sunday August 19th, 2017

This thread is for keeping track of Canucks prospects through the 2017-18 season. My definition of 'prospect' is relatively broad to include players that fans have an interest in. If there is someone you want on the list that hasn't been added, just let me know. Things are likely to change in terms of whose on which list, but I thought this would be a good start as the CHL season isn't far off (one month).

FAQ:

Reveal hidden contents

1) How often will the thread be updated?

I plan to update about twice per month

2) Where do you get the stats from?

All stats are pulled from the player's HockeyDB page.

3) How are players sorted?

Players are sorted by league. Since some leagues (i.e., Europe, NCAA) are less likely to contain a large number of prospects, I have collapsed them into a single category.

4) How do I find a specific player quickly?

If you are looking for a specific player, players are sorted alphabetically by first name. Players marked by bold font are those who I would consider the Canucks' top prospects.

azQN9s0.png

Xt9VC1w.png

QlRjA0G.png

Great great work, excited to follow your stats for Canuck prospects...

1 hour ago, Down by the River said:

I didn't think the Allsvenskan season started until late September.

From what I know, the KHL is the only major professional league where meaningful hockey games are being played.

Those games he's talking about are pre tourney and pre season. So don't you worry. I didn't want to tell him because I find him annoying and didn't want to engage in conversation. 

Archived