The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[2017-2018] Canucks Prospect Stats Tracker

15 hours ago, Down by the River said:

I didn't think the Allsvenskan season started until late September.

From what I know, the KHL is the only major professional league where meaningful hockey games are being played.

Today is the st game of the champions hockey league and  both Petterson and Jasek are playing. They are each wearing #40. Liberec vs. Vaxjo Lakers.

On 8/23/2017 at 5:34 PM, Down by the River said:

I didn't think the Allsvenskan season started until late September.

From what I know, the KHL is the only major professional league where meaningful hockey games are being played.

Sounds good - I figured preseason might be tracked too. 

Just now, 73 Percent said:

Hey.

Those are pre season games. 

Yup, they are and I was curious if he would track those too - and playoff games.   And I asked as such.   Your response was what it was and I believe the shoe fits well in this case.   Cheers.   :)

I'm very disappointed with your response. Your intro says if there is somebody we want to see to let you know.  I want to see Griffen's stats when he starts playing. Nobody is making any noise right now so what does that have to do with anything.  Too time consuming?  Like I said, very disappointing.  

20 hours ago, BroncoBacker said:

I'm very disappointed with your response. Your intro says if there is somebody we want to see to let you know.  I want to see Griffen's stats when he starts playing. Nobody is making any noise right now so what does that have to do with anything.  Too time consuming?  Like I said, very disappointing.  

Lol. This isn't a paid service. Look the stats up yourself. 

On 2017-08-25 at 3:39 PM, 73 Percent said:

Hey.

Those are pre season games. 

I don't think champions league is necessarily preseason, isn't it like a best-of-Europe tourney? Games are still meaningful to some extent I believe. But I might off base here, not super knowledgable with the league

1 hour ago, Canadian Clay said:

I don't think champions league is necessarily preseason, isn't it like a best-of-Europe tourney? Games are still meaningful to some extent I believe. But I might off base here, not super knowledgable with the league

No idea. I know it's before the season. Pre season.

On 30/08/2017 at 6:49 PM, BroncoBacker said:

Bahaha good God man. You are lazy. 

Thanks again man for starting this up, awesome as always. 

On 8/31/2017 at 4:07 PM, Down by the River said:

... how have i been sending my money to then?

Honestly I only use this list to check NCAA Euro and CHL prospects its by far the best place to check it. Thanks for doing this for us, but I guess I will be stopping payment. 

On 8/31/2017 at 6:07 PM, Down by the River said:

Well aren't you something?  Why ask who we'd like to see added and then respond to a request so rudely?  Isn't providing stats the purpose of this thread?  Have a nice miserable life.

11 hours ago, BroncoBacker said:

Well aren't you something?  Why ask who we'd like to see added and then respond to a request so rudely?  Isn't providing stats the purpose of this thread?  Have a nice miserable life.

Well to be honest your response was kind of rude. DbtR gave a perferctly good response the first time around saying that he will be added to the list if he starts to do well but it's a lot of work to keep everything updated so they will hold off for now.

You saying that you're disappointed in DbtR is a bit uncalled for when they don't have to run this thread at all. It is a ton of work to organize this and keep it up to date and something they do out of the goodness of their heart. If you're not satisfied with it then you can create your own charts to keep track of everything. 

Down By The River has shown in the past that they will add players to the list as the season goes on. If Molino starts making noise early I'm sure he will be added. Until then, it doesn't take that much effort to Google "Griffen Molino elite prospects" or "Griffen Molino hockeydb" if you want a quick stats update.

Archived