iceman64

Jagr for a year

Rate this topic

Yes this has been discussed before but after seeing what kind of skill Petterson has and the mentoring he would get IF Jagr retires if just signed for year and then offered a lucritive skills coach job...

I mean what would it hurt hsving potentially the second best line in the nhl... jagr isn't eriksson and i doubt it could fail unless backed up on defence with Guddy and Wiercioch as back up so gooning is deterred.

• Upvote 1

Responses to this will be pretty much the same as what's in this proposal thread.

Would save a bit on team travel as he orders from the Senior's Menu.    

All jokes aside, you can not buy this kind of poise, leadership, and excellence.  If he wants to play, I say let him.

If hes willing and we have the cap room after Bo's extension, go for it. This is a Sundin situation all over again, and I can't think of a better group of professional role models for the young players to try and play the game like with Jagr and the Sedin's here

If only to just add another jersey to his collection, then why not? Give him a PTO so he can play in China to market the game and go from there.

1. This is not Canucks Talk

2.  Please use the search button for pre-existing topics that you can add your thoughts to

3.  Make sure your topic is well thought out and has substance before posting

Thanks

• Upvote 2