The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PTO] Ryan White with Canucks

36 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

I guess he'll get some exposure while the vet's are in China, and maybe get the attention of another team? Not really worth the roster spot though in case Jim can swing some deals later in the year. 

oops..meant to plus ya, S'all, & I quoted :^). I'm hitting the wrong buttons..also walked into the bathroom ta' make coffee. Tough wakin' up today.

Anyways..Panger says this guy does things the White way.

1 minute ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

oops..meant to plus ya, S'all, & I quoted :^). I'm hitting the wrong buttons..also walked into the bathroom ta' make coffee. Tough wakin' up today.

Anyways..Panger says this guy does things the White way.

:lol:

You're off to a great start!

Panger might want to be careful with the ULTRA-PC society on watch...

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

Really?  Right shooting center with less than a point per every 10 games in his career and not exactly a guy who one could or would call a bruiser anymore.

Whatever, it's a meh at this point.  Any competition is good  at this point

Say what you want but I really like the way White plays. I like this pto a lot.

1 hour ago, goalie13 said:

I expected a few of these with the split-squad China games coming.  They need to have lots of bodies to fill both rosters.

Yep, folks shouldn't get their knickers in a knot.  We don't have two full teams plus spares even including all of our half decent prospects.

2 hours ago, Ronning4center said:

I don't know guys...9 goals, can hit and fight.  Derek dorsett replacement in case he can't go?  We need some grit in the lineup.  I'm a fan of this :)

Me too!! We've been so lack of grit.... and it's not like he can't play at all at the NHL level....

Archived