The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Switch

Zfetch

5 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

So am I.

You just said..

7 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

This is also role madness so anyone who says they are regular TP is lying. Juicy hard claims only!

Regular TP and Normal TP sound like the same thing to me.

8 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

8 players with 3P involved.

Im guessing no more than 3 non TP. Leading guess is 1 mafia and 1 3P, but there is a chance 1 of those has 1 more member.

actually We stand at 4 mafia, 5 tp, 2 lovers.

THATS A BIG RATIO GIVEN THE LOVERS LOOK LIKE TP AND YOU GUYS ONLY BOTHER THINKING ABOUT THE MAFIA

Anyways, so this round I die.
This means Heffy is dead as well.

3 mafia, 4 tp, 2 lovers

First off, you guys are screwed unless you activate the SK purely numbers wise. (3/4 is not the same as 1/3)

So here is where we kill MH.
You guys literally have no brain so maybe you hit lucky and get one of my teammates.

2 mafia, 3tp, 2 lovers.

And that's when you're pretty much screwed.

What are people's thoughts on the sheriff and doctor hard claiming?

Thought process behind it: 2 of 8 get confirmed TP right away, then sheriff can investigate and reveal someone this round. If mafia/3P, great. If TP, that's 3 of 8 cleared. 

Doc protects sheriff, which probably makes doc the MK, but then sheriff gets another investigation for round 2. At that point, it's process of elimination with only 6 players left due to the MK/lynch.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

What are people's thoughts on the sheriff and doctor hard claiming?

Thought process behind it: 2 of 8 get confirmed TP right away, then sheriff can investigate and reveal someone this round. If mafia/3P, great. If TP, that's 3 of 8 cleared. 

Doc protects sheriff, which probably makes doc the MK, but then sheriff gets another investigation for round 2. At that point, it's process of elimination with only 6 players left due to the MK/lynch.

Do it.

Archived