The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks in Beijing September 23 - Who's Going?

votrechien

1 hour ago, MoneypuckOverlord said:

anyone going, stay away from the "Friendship hotel"  it's not bad, the massage will give you happy endings, that said, that hotel is bloody haunted.

So I suppose the best strategy is to check out the hotel right after the happy endings then? 

Going:

Forwards: Henrik & Daniel Sedin, Markus Granlund, Bo Horvat, Sven Baertchi, Louis Eriksson, Brandon Sutter, Sam Gagner, Thomas Vanek, Alexander Burmistrov, Derek Dorsett + one of Reid Boucher/Anton Rodin/

Defencemen: Alex Edler, Chris Tanev, Ben Hutton, Troy Stecher, Erik Gudbranson, Michael Del Zotto and one of Alex Biega/Patrick Wiercioch

Goalies: Jacob Markstrom and Anders Nilsson

The rest will be staying. It will be the veterans who will be going and playing the game to show case, and the rest of the younger guys will be staying to learn the system and try and earn a roster spot. I would be very disappointed if AHLers like Megna gets to go, since I am Chinese, I do not want one of their first glimpse of live NHL hockey involves any plugs.

7 hours ago, iinatcc said:

I actually never been to China but if I do I'd like to visit my ancestral home/province

But I would rather do China at Winter so I can go to the Ice Festival at Harbin. 

The best part of Harbin , by a long shot.  That, the cuisine, and Harbin Beer.

Archived