The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anders Nilsson is Jacob Markstrom in his final form

Xbox

25 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

I personally feel (after having watched Nilsson in Edmonton) that Anders is going to take over the #1 goalie position. However, I feel that Markstrom also does well when given opportunity so it'll be a really fun goaltending duel. 

He's never had a winning record, nor was he good for Edmonton. He's also 27. What makes you say that? His only stat worth mentioning is the .923 save percentage in 26 games last season.

God damn... both make millions and both are dead sexy and both play for the worlds most glorious sporting franchise.

Must be nice. 

Seriously though... man crushing way too hard. These guys are way too good looking. I can't deal... 

Hopefully their play on the ice is good too. 

I don't think anyone can disagree with them being the best looking goal tending duo in the history of the NHL. They are much better looking versions of Lund"Choke in Finals"qvist  

19 minutes ago, Baer. said:

He's never had a winning record, nor was he good for Edmonton. He's also 27. What makes you say that? His only stat worth mentioning is the .923 save percentage in 26 games last season.

He almost beat out Talbot for the #1 job, what do you mean he was not good for Edmonton. They shipped him to alleviate a goalie controversy and to state Talbot was THE guy. He looked phenomenal in Edmonton, when goaltending was literally all they could have to say, "Yeah that's good at least."

31 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

He almost beat out Talbot for the #1 job, what do you mean he was not good for Edmonton. They shipped him to alleviate a goalie controversy and to state Talbot was THE guy. He looked phenomenal in Edmonton, when goaltending was literally all they could have to say, "Yeah that's good at least."

I'm just saying that for somebody who is a potential "#1" as you say, he hasn't really done much in the league nor has he been able to stick with a team for more than 2 seasons. But hey you must know something I don't.

1 hour ago, Ruxin'sVinegarStrokes said:

That's going to suck for him when he gets traded.

Who said he's getting traded. Also Virt was born and raised here and the Nucks were his favourite team growing up so it's not going to suck..

On 9/15/2017 at 11:26 AM, Baer. said:

I'm just saying that for somebody who is a potential "#1" as you say, he hasn't really done much in the league nor has he been able to stick with a team for more than 2 seasons. But hey you must know something I don't.

Oh yeah for sure. I agree with that. I'm just basing my opinion off of a few seasons ago and hearsay that he's actually improved. 

On 9/15/2017 at 9:50 AM, apollo said:

God damn... both make millions and both are dead sexy and both play for the worlds most glorious sporting franchise.

Must be nice. 

Seriously though... man crushing way too hard. These guys are way too good looking. I can't deal... 

Hopefully their play on the ice is good too. 

I don't think anyone can disagree with them being the best looking goal tending duo in the history of the NHL. They are much better looking versions of Lund"Choke in Finals"qvist  

Ahem

11195_content_Gotham-Magazine-Henrik-Lundqvist-3.jpg

On 9/16/2017 at 11:14 PM, J-23 said:

Who said he's getting traded. Also Virt was born and raised here and the Nucks were his favourite team growing up so it's not going to suck..

When you consider Stan Smyl was the last Canuck to spend his entire career here the odds are against him.

10 hours ago, shayster007 said:

Ahem

11195_content_Gotham-Magazine-Henrik-Lundqvist-3.jpg

Dude look at his nose, his undefined jaw line and facial structure... His hair line isn't even either. 

Any guy making millions can get a tailored suit. 

Marky and Anders are much better looking. It's not even close. 

You can argue Lundqvist is better looking than  Darryl sutter 

Edit: Further to the above... perfect jaw line, much nicer hair line, incredible nose, far nicer fuller facial hair ... 

Image result for anders nilsson again... look at the bone structure... nose... crooked hair lineImage result for lundqvist

Image result for anders nilsson

Image result for anders nilsson

Markstrom, same thing... defined facial structure, perfect nose, perfect hair... Henrik Lundqvist isn't even close 

Image result for jacob markstrom

Archived