The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nice Knowin' Y'all :^)

Nuxfanabroad

3 minutes ago, Green Building said:

Can you grab a bowl of ramen for me? I'll pay you back. I know why they're doing all this BS, but why does it have to be toward Japan of all places? Hasn't that country had enough of a nuclear history already? 

There's a lot of bad blood(without getting into details) there certainly are reasons. You've prob heard this stuff, GB.

I'd like to start a new planet, where we all forget the lousy history(think John & Yoko were advocating this), & look what happened to the Walrus! Everyone that's cool, honest or unique runs square into US for or dom policy, it seems.

I know you love yer travellin' mate..hope there's 4(main ones) intact islands left here for your pleasure.

There's a major typhoon about to hook(like my driver/3 wood!) over Kyushu..so we'll be swimming this wknd.

Then all TV stations suddenly flash to a pulsating map of Japan. Red flashing portions announcing possible nuclear attacks. Feels like I'm watching 'The Day After', & I haven't finished my freekenmornin'coffee!

The Missus just heard there was a small quake in Hyogo(2 on the Japanese scale/ outa 7).

What's the over/under on Mt Fuji blowin 2day? :^)

4 minutes ago, Solinar said:

All the US has to do is announce that they are  going to drop 2 billion dollars along the nk/sk border, and 100 air drops of food, and while the country flocks to that, drop seal team 6 on Kim Jong Un's head.

Perhaps the reverse-scenario is more likely, with a zombie-economy, flooded urban blight & plummeting $?

1 hour ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Apparently crazy Kim sent a missile our way. TV stations here goin nuts..

Can't believe their propaganda, don't know what to believe nowadays?

Anyways, if it's ever the real deal..I'm goin out with a hearty GCG!!! (blame the yanks too)

I'll miss you NFA

Gimme a limerick for the road

5 minutes ago, Solinar said:

All the US has to do is announce that they are  going to drop 2 billion dollars along the nk/sk border, and 100 air drops of food, and while the country flocks to that, drop seal team 6 on Kim Jong Un's head.

Now that's forward thinking I can get behind!

8 minutes ago, Solinar said:

Would be great if the Chinese backed the idea otherwise youre looking at WW3

Personally, I don't think the way the world is dealing with this problem is actually going to make it better.  They are a desperate people, with nothing left to lose.  All the other dictators that have given up  on their weapon's programs have been brutally killed by the US and their allies.  And if you want to play with the big boys, nuclear is the only way to go.

If you start actually NOT punishing the populace with terrible sanctions that inflict suffering on everyone that isn't the ruling party and military, you could probably get around all the brain washing by showing that we AREN'T terrible people.  

We don't punish many of the other nuclear states for having these weapons, why did we randomly choose this one?  I'm much more fearful of India and Pakistan nuking each other, because those 2 nations actually detest one another....

Archived