Nice Knowin' Y'all :^)

Nuxfanabroad

4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I'll miss you NFA

Gimme a limerick for the road

Howz' bouta' lullaby, L2?

Mother do ya think Kim drops the bomb?

Mela do ya think about my d*ng?

People do ya think they'll try to stop my wall?

Oooooh ahh folks just head out to the mall

Mother should I run for Prezzident???

Putin should I be the Government ?!

Who's next to be in my FIRIN' line?!

ooooh ahh, media's justa' waste of time

HUSH now lil' trumpy, don'cha whine

Mama's gonna' check out all the new staff for you

Twitter's gonna preach out, 'til our faces turn blue

Staff is gonna keep ya safe in west wing

They won't let'cha fly, but they do allow flings

Oooooh babe x3

Ooh babe, of course Guv is gonna help build the wall(cue killer solo)

1 hour ago, Green Building said:

Can you grab a bowl of ramen for me? I'll pay you back. I know why they're doing all this BS, but why does it have to be toward Japan of all places? Hasn't that country had enough of a nuclear history already? 

They kind of earned it in WW2.  Brought a swift end to the war and saved lives ultimately in a convoluted way.  Estimates of a land invasion were around 1.5-2 million casualties on the losing side and 400 thousand US.  Ever watched film footage of Japanese citizens leaping off cliffs on Okinawa as surrender was a great shame.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

it must have something to do with the haircut. 

Ya Jimmy, that cat's bit of a wild card. What I'm REALLY worried about tho, is just read ALEX JONES reporting that White House staff are putting Illicit drugs in Trumpy's diet cokes!!!(so much to bite one's nails over)...

Just now, Nuxfanabroad said:

Ya Jimmy, that cat's bit of a wild card. What I'm REALLY worried about tho, is just read ALEX JONES reporting that White House staff are putting Illicit drugs in Trumpy's diet cokes!!!(so much to bite one's nails over)...

I still think its just for insurance so he can't be ousted like all the other world dictators and we really don't have to worry. He wants to have lots of little Kim's taking over some day. I feel bad for Japan tho, such an amazing place they don't deserve to be freaked out by him. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I still think its just for insurance so he can't be ousted like all the other world dictators and we really don't have to worry. He wants to have lots of little Kim's taking over some day. I feel bad for Japan tho, such an amazing place they don't deserve to be freaked out by him. 

I feel most sorry for my girl, Mother Nature. Humanity's busy telling her the "3 greatest lies", & we serve these up every bloody day! When does she put her foot down?  Hell Hath no fury like MN scorned...

2 hours ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Apparently crazy Kim sent a missile our way. TV stations here goin nuts..

Can't believe their propaganda, don't know what to believe nowadays?

Anyways, if it's ever the real deal..I'm goin out with a hearty GCG!!! (blame the yanks too)

You're welcome!

tumblr_n3944aRFXS1tvywzxo1_250.gif

59 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Hopefully it's fentanyl

1 hour ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Don't worry. I'm sure Trump can buy some anti-mind control supplements from Info Wars' store.

7 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

Now how freaky would that be?!  A Trump-silhouette mushroom cloud... :lol:

"Believe me, I have the best explosions. The biggest. You haven't seen explosions as big as mine. All 8 million of you here today watching me, that's a promise."

Archived