The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GGG-Canelo

SabreFan1

10 minutes ago, SILLY GOOSE said:

Interesting fight.  I think a draw is somewhat fair as neither fighter really took the match and ran with it.  GGG was steady as always, but I thought Canelo was the more talented boxer and was right there with GGG points wise /round.  A re-match is probably a good idea, although I think dropping down to light middleweight is the proper weight class for him

That being said, Canelo looked like he was having trouble with his energy levels.  I'd like to see him move more and pick his shots to conserve energy.  I dont think he can KO GGG, unless something really wild happens.  

Canelo gets the benefit of the doubt from judges once again. Dude has lost 4-5 fights. 

As I mentioned in the boxing thread G won the fight no question. He was relentless and the aggressor all 12 rounds.

I will point out that from a technical aspect Canelo is the better boxer, but G has the toughness, heart, work ethic and conditioning it takes. 

G is work house who put in enough to win. 

1 hour ago, zzbottom said:

DJ5rSaAV4AEzGML.jpg

I was referring to the color on the judge score sheet, which was white. Saying he was just a reflex for the sport of boxing as a whole. 

That makes more sense.  I thought that it was weird that you seemed to be bringing race into it.

Archived