The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

My input on who stays with team

hockeygod77

I realize its only the exhibition games..but my opinion as a good scout in my world of hockey goes as....thhe three guys vs vegas that stays longer into pre season as follow brock jake a jordan..the rest of guys get sent to utica camp..now  for hong kong hockey that will be determined later... id say my final team prediction in two weeks.the china roster has some hard cuts but id say chaput megna are going to ahl and used for call ups...

15 minutes ago, hockeygod77 said:

I realize its only the exhibition games..but my opinion as a good scout in my world of hockey goes as....thhe three guys vs vegas that stays longer into pre season as follow brock jake a jordan..the rest of guys get sent to utica camp..now  for hong kong hockey that will be determined later... id say my final team prediction in two weeks.the china roster has some hard cuts but id say chaput megna are going to ahl and used for call ups...

Seems reasonable.   Did you watch ONE whole game before you formed these conclusions......?

What should the Canucks 23 man roster be and what it will BE are 2 different things....

Here is my prediction assuming there are no injuries trades signings or waiver wire activity.

Opening night...

Your 2017-2018 Vancouver Canucks !!!

Sedin-Sedin-Gagner

Baertschi-Horvat-Vanek

Granlund-Sutter-Eriksson

Upshall-Burmistrov-Boeser

Dorsett extra in the press box. 

Guance on IR, Rodin back to Sweden. Goldobin and Virtanen join Dahlen in Utica for real depth.

Subban as first call up on d along with Holm and Pedan. 

Edler-Stecher

Hutton-Tanev

Del Zotto-Gudbranson

Weircoch- Biega

Markstrom 

Nilsson 

36 minutes ago, hockeygod77 said:

Thanks hockey god.

Can you pleas send me a PM when you have your final predictions thread posted? It would be greatly appreciated. Wouldn't want to miss it :P 

40 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

What should the Canucks 23 man roster be and what it will BE are 2 different things....

Here is my prediction assuming there are no injuries trades signings or waiver wire activity.

Opening night...

Your 2017-2018 Vancouver Canucks !!!

Sedin-Sedin-Gagner

Baertschi-Horvat-Vanek

Granlund-Sutter-Eriksson

Upshall-Burmistrov-Boeser

Dorsett extra in the press box. 

Guance on IR, Rodin back to Sweden. Goldobin and Virtanen join Dahlen in Utica for real depth.

https://twitter.com/DhaliwalSports/status/908789695189889024

1 hour ago, hockeygod77 said:

I love your capitalization........

Too early to say in preseason.  Anyone can get hot right off the bat looking NHL ready but can get cold and is not NHL ready mid-season so don't want to ruin that player because of that.    If it were up to me, I'd cut Dorsett off the bat as I do not even like him and his dumb penalties in the past and would attempt to make any trade for him.

3 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

chaput megna are going to ahl and never allowed to disgrace the Canucks jersey again.

Fixed.  There is literally zero excuse for allowing Megna to stink up the joint for even one game.  Thanks a complete idiot of a coach, he got numerous undeserved chances and only proved to be a useless pylon.

We are better off icing 11 forwards then letting Megna play a single shift.

Archived