The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2017-18 (One GM position open!)

canuck2xtreme

41 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed forward Adam Musil to a three year deal.

tam_nonWhite.1_70x70.png Adam Musil: 3 years, $ 2.4 million dollar contract ( $ 800,000.00 per season ).

Was pleasantly surprised when I found that no teams owned the rights to Musil ( or maybe someone does and I am still missing it :lol: ). We project him to spend 1-2 years in the AHL before jumping into the NHL as a bottom 6 forward.

18 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed goaltender Magnus Hellberg to a one year deal.

tam_nonWhite.1_70x70.png Magnus Hellberg: 1 year, $ 725 thousand dollar contract ( $ 725,000.00 per season ).

Pleased to have Magnus back, we'll keep a close eye on his progress in the KHL, and re-evaluate next offseason.

10 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

EARLY EXTENSION: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed defenseman Seth Jones to a six year extension.

tam_nonWhite.1_70x70.png Seth Jones: 6 years, $ 33.0 million dollar contract ( $ 5,500,000.00 per season ).

Very very excited to have Seth back for 6 years at a team friendly cap hit. After a breakout season last year, we are hoping for him to continue developing into an elite top 2 defenceman.

2 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed defenseman Vladislav Gavrikov to a two year deal.

tam_nonWhite.1_70x70.png Vladislav Gavrikov: 2 years, $ 1.6 million dollar contract ( $ 800,000.00 per season ).

Extremely happy to get Gavrikov under contract, he's one of the Blue Jackets top prospects but has the dreaded KHL factor.. He'll spend the year there this season and we are hopeful that he will come across to North America next offseason and jump straight into the NHL.

Thank you very much to @Mike Vanderhoek for the negotiations on all of these players!

4 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

BTW ..... who will manage LITR Requests this Season? 

On 9/20/2017 at 3:31 PM, canuck2xtreme said:

ANNOUNCEMENT: The League executive group is organizing for the upcoming season.  In the past, we have focused on rule adjustments, tweaking structure and implementing features to make things more immersive and interactive.  This season, our focus will be on the "GM experience" aspect.  Basically, ensuring that we stay caught up and are in position to process updates and all moves in a quick and timely fashion, with moves taking no more than a few days at most to be entered into the system.

We are also looking to bring in a new face or two into the executive group to help with some behind the scenes discussion and potentially take care of approving and posting IR placements throughout the season.  If you are interested, please PM me with an application outlining why you feel you'd be a good addition to the executive group.  Thanks guys, looking forward to the start of the season!

c2x

11 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

BTW ..... who will manage LITR Requests this Season? 

I could help if required but I have a lot going on with the ongoing slow motion break up of my marriage, and also I love this league and would really do anything to help it, including knowing when to sit back and let others do their thing. Right now I am more than happy to be a GM and will stick with that unless the exec is in dire need of help and of course I would do so if asked. #100%focustowin lol

Archived