The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2017-18 (One GM position open!)

canuck2xtreme

4 hours ago, da.moose said:

Rumour: With dman Ryan Ellis expected to miss the first 4 - 6 months of the season the Capitals may be interested in trading for a defenseman to fill the void. Teams with defense available feel free to let me know.

Lots of D available but none of Ellis' caliber. 

23 minutes ago, Tony Romo said:

I go through tsn1040 twitter feed at night and listen to the interviews that interest me, @theminister you guys should do the same. 

We will. There's a patch problem originating out of Toronto.

Out of my hands, unfortunately. It's coming. Everything will be both podcast and cut for the website eventually.

It's still training camp for us too.

Got a few players on the bubble that are maybes at this point, but there are plenty of bodies still in main camp so times are exciting.

Will Nolan Patrick stick? Will Brett Connolly steal a top-6 spot? Will Jake Dotchin overcome his "internal discipline" scenario and still make the squad? Does Shea Theodore remain up with the big club? Anthony DeAngelo? Marko Dano? Does Sam Blais actually come out of nowhere to steal a spot? 

Plenty of questions. Should be interesting to see what decisions will need to be made.

19 minutes ago, Bukwas said:

hi, how do I get in on this?

This year's OP hasn't been updated yet but you can find most info in the previous season's thread here:

Otherwise:

FAQs

How do I join this game?

Send a PM to @canuck2xtreme explaining why you want to join and why you feel you would be a good addition to the game. There is a steep learning curve if you are not familiar with the style of the game, so make sure you read our Collective Bargaining Agreement so you are sure you are willing to commit to the game.

Applicants should expect to provide answers for the following questions, at minimum:

1. Assess your our teams value, and the general direction you'd take. 

2. Who do you build on? Who do you trade? 

3. Make a hypothetical trade up, between your team and any other in the league. 

Archived