The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Preseason GDT/PGT Canucks vs Flames Sept. 20th 6:00pm

VegasCanuck

With all the exaggerated calls for slashing and faceoff violations, I'm guessing there will be 10 penalties called tonight, 6 against the baby 'Nucks. We'll win 4-3.

Hopefully that little brat Tkachuk isn't around but if so I hope Jake smashes him. Game winner by Brock. Go, Canucks, go! :towel:

21 minutes ago, Cramarossa said:

With all the exaggerated calls for slashing and faceoff violations, I'm guessing there will be 10 penalties called tonight, 6 against the baby 'Nucks. We'll win 4-3.

Hopefully that little brat Tkachuk isn't around but if so I hope Jake smashes him. Game winner by Brock. Go, Canucks, go! :towel:

According to am650 here in Vancouver both Tkachpuke and Giordano will be out tonight.  I hope Brock lights up Lack or that hot head Smith even if they lose 11-5

1 minute ago, Darius71 said:

According to am650 here in Vancouver both Tkachpuke and Giordano will be out tonight.  I hope Brock lights up Lack or that hot head Smith even if they lose 11-5

I actually like Smitty but yaasss. Has anyone seen the Flames roster? I'm wondering if any of my fave Heat players (Janko, Mangiapane, AOM, etc.) will be there. I wish those individual guys well, still hope they lose though. :lol:

19 minutes ago, Darius71 said:

thats a class move by Calgary, but they probably knew baby Tkatchup would go head hunting and they don't want to lose him to a suspension start the year. 

16 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

thats a class move by Calgary, but they probably knew baby Tkatchup would go head hunting and they don't want to lose him to a suspension start the year. 

i think matty boy is fighting an injury thats why he wont be in the lineup (im getting this info from flames message boards, not 100% sure). 

What would be real interesting is if the Canucks end up drafting Brady Tkachuk - perfectly possible since they are already projecting him to go top 10 - and these exhibition games turn out to be a WWE festival between the 2 brothers for years to come!  Apparently Mathew is the nicer of the two! LOL!

The top line of Goldy-Chaput-Boeser should give Goldobin a chance to show some of this skills. Chaput is a decent face-off guy so there should be some chances for these guys. I don't think we'll see much out of Jakes line though... but maybe he can keep showing sound positional play. 

• -SN- pinned and featured this topic
1 minute ago, Darius71 said:

i think matty boy is fighting an injury thats why he wont be in the lineup (im getting this info from flames message boards, not 100% sure). 

What would be real interesting is if the Canucks end up drafting Brady Tkachuk - perfectly possible since they are already projecting him to go top 10 - and these exhibition games turn out to be a WWE festival between the 2 brothers for years to come!  Apparently Mathew is the nicer of the two! LOL!

Funny thing is we could have had a chance at both.

2 minutes ago, Darius71 said:

I sure hope not. He's already committed to college and I'd wager a lot of dough he's already planning on college free agency. 

47 minutes ago, Cramarossa said:

That little brat is a pretty good hockey player. You wouldn't be calling him that if we had selected him. I'd rather have that little brat on our team actually but that's another discussion in itself. I'm very happy that JV is coming around and that BB is a beast. Those are the only two that get me a little excited in that dreadful lineup. Go Canucks 

• -SN- unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived