The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Preseason GDT/PGT Canucks vs Kings Sept. 21st 4:30AM (Red Eye Edition)

VegasCanuck

Game Results  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• VegasCanuck changed the title to Preseason GDT/PGT Canucks vs Kings Sept. 21st 4:00AM (Red Eye Edition)
3 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

Totally, are you going to watch?

I am. My wife wakes up early and is a bigger Canucks fan than me so there's no doubt we'll be watching. Not sure about the other one though, 12:30 am is a bit of a tough on to stay up to watch, for me anyway. 

Anyone know the rosters? 

Also did that peasant LA team not get the same luxurious plane our team did?

Again, another example of how incredible Aquaman has been as an owner. He's constantly throwing money at the team and helping us improve and increase player moral. Great owner. Really glad the cheap McCaw / Griffiths days are behind us and we have an owner who flexes his wallet. Doesn't matter if it was inherited from his daddy and built on Chinese / Asian money laundry in the condo market... at least he takes care of our glorious Vancouver Canucks! 

LONG LIVE AQUAMAN

Image result for aquaman 

8 minutes ago, apollo said:

Anyone know the rosters? 

Again, another example of how incredible Aquaman has been as an owner. He's constantly throwing money at the team and helping us improve and increase player moral. Great owner. Really glad the cheap McCaw / Griffiths days are behind us and we have an owner who flexes his wallet. Doesn't matter if it was inherited from his daddy and built on Chinese / Asian money laundry in the condo market... at least he takes care of our glorious Vancouver Canucks! 

LONG LIVE AQUAMAN

Image result for aquaman 

26 minutes ago, apollo said:

Anyone know the rosters? 

There's only one of those planes in the world.  

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I am. My wife wakes up early and is a bigger Canucks fan than me so there's no doubt we'll be watching. Not sure about the other one though, 12:30 am is a bit of a tough on to stay up to watch, for me anyway. 

Will probably watch both, I'm in Pacific time zone right now, so I think I can make both work :)

• -SN- pinned and featured this topic

Archived