The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Preseason GDT/PGT Canucks vs Kings Sept. 21st 4:30AM (Red Eye Edition)

VegasCanuck

Game Results  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, The Big Luongo said:

Lol no worries bud just an on going thing with this clown. This reggiebush guy is all over me has a mad hate on if I even marginally call out the Sedins or Edler for their frustrating losing play.

He's called me a flames fan in the past and I can't lie it really pisses me off as you can see lol

I've been on these boards for a few now, and you've never struck me as a flames fan.

The Sedins and Edler are in decline, of that there is no doubt. No longer impact players. Saying that doesn't revoke your Canucks fandom.

25 minutes ago, The Big Luongo said:

He's called me a flames fan in the past and I can't lie it really pisses me off as you can see lol

Thats the worst thing you can call a Canucks fan in my opinion!  The bastar#$ kicked it in in 1989!  never forget!

19 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

could be the time change too. 

I see the Loui Eriksson hate train has left the station again.... its still pre-season :picard:  I thought he played fairly well with two guys he's never played with before and let Burmy get some nice shots away, had some good chances with Bo but for some reason thats not good enough? I don't get it. 

There is all season to make up excuses, do you have to start this early?

1 minute ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

Powerplay was pitiful, but now's the time to work out the mistakes. I keep hoping for a re-vitalized Eriksson, but I'm not sure that's going to happen. Onto the next one. 

If Eriksson can't elevate his game this season, hopefully he waives his clause and accepts a trade.

Just now, Ossi Vaananen said:

Game in 2 for those who missed it:

Defense was fine, no real complaints. Stecher isn't getting PP or PK time, I'd like to see him get some more time. 

Excellent. Looking at the six players, they have the potential to be a solid defense. Looking forward to the pairings developing some solid chemistry.

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

That's good to hear. Being steady is a great thing. Thanks. I couldn't get up that early. I tried but it seemed like torture.

I dont know if i would of dragged myself out of bed at 4:30am for a preseason game. What worked in my favour was working overnight shift and getting off in time. 

1 minute ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

I dont know if i would of dragged myself out of bed at 4:30am for a preseason game. What worked in my favour was working overnight shift and getting off in time. 

Fair enough. Would have done the same. Thanks for the updates as usual, Always.

Archived