The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Preseason GDT/PGT Canucks vs Kings Sept. 21st 4:30AM (Red Eye Edition)

VegasCanuck

Game Results  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Based on the Game in 2, we didn't have the bestest of performances but it is just the preseason and we have another one just around the corner so a chance to rebound there. I thought  Henrik, Bo looked impressive and had their looks. Granny and Baer were pretty good. Finishing off nice chances. Baer looked terrific on his PPG. Solid movement and really nice shot. Nice drive to the net by Granny and getting his own rebound. Marky my boy could've done better but could've done worse also. He was okay I guess but the D are still trying their groove together so can't blame it on him. Tough loss but it is preseason and good thing I didn't get out of bed. It was around 5 am I woke up but decided nah it's too early 

5 minutes ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

I've got it on PVR...end of the first and I just got to say.....Let's have these guys start in Utica and have the kids play the real games....

...The PP looks like a bunch of Bantams' out there....just god awful....Edler needs to go...we need to play the kids ....what an awful period of hockey to wake up too...

I'm of the thinking that Archibald, Virtanen, Boeser, Juolevi and Subban would all be nice to see on the big squad.

Not too surprised with the PPs and whatnot. It's the coaching staff's first time getting the guys out there against real opponents to try out the new strategies. It'll take a little bit to fully click in. Also they're probably testing out different guys out there during pre-season. Stecher didn't get any PP time, but they already know what kind of game he brings so I expect him there in some other games this pre-season.

7 minutes ago, BlackRedYellow said:

Sad to say it, but Edler wasn't good... And many sloppy passes. Granny and Baer both hade good games. Bo wanted much and almost got it.

Time to regroup the lines. Didn't like the Burmistrov, Vanek and Eriksson line, even though I liked Burmistrov over all and also Eriksson. 

Edler's time with the team is almost over. Just one more season after this one. His inconsistency is seemingly the true hallmark of his time here.

I'm hoping that Benning can somehow convince Edler to waive his clause and accept a trade. Personally, I would have rather kept Hamhuis and traded Edler.

5 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Edler's time with the team is almost over. Just one more season after this one. His inconsistency is seemingly the true hallmark of his time here.

I'm hoping that Benning can somehow convince Edler to waive his clause and accept a trade. Personally, I would have rather kept Hamhuis and traded Edler.

I'm hoping Green can convince Edler to play the "first guy back and take the hits to free up pucks for his partner" role.  Edler is a big boy, and he could be good at that job.  If he's playing with Tanev, then Tanev won't get pounded so much.

Just now, Alflives said:

I'm hoping Green can convince Edler to play the "first guy back and take the hits to free up pucks for his partner" role.  Edler is a big boy, and he could be good at that job.  If he's playing with Tanev, then Tanev won't get pounded so much.

Edler looks to be slotted in with Stecher. Tanev with Hutton.

Archived