DoughtysCheck

Preseason GDT/PGT Vancouver-Edmonton Friday Septmber 22nd @6:00 PST

Rate this topic

I don't get it. If its tomorrows roster the Baertschi shouldn't be in it..? anyways hoping for another solid night from the kids! Will be watching and paying particular attention to how our young guys are playing away from the puck and who may need a little time in the AHL refining they're defensive game

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, RetroCanuck said:

I don't get it. If its tomorrows roster the Baertschi shouldn't be in it..? anyways hoping for another solid night from the kids! Will be watching and paying particular attention to how our young guys are playing away from the puck and who may need a little time in the AHL refining they're defensive game

Is that Baertschi, or is that Rodin? The two look sorta alike; I don't think the "varsity" team gets back from China for a few more days.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Father Ryan said:

Is that Baertschi, or is that Rodin? The two look sorta alike; I don't think the "varsity" team gets back from China for a few more days.

The fourth one is Baertschi, the fifth one is Rodin.

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

The fourth one is Baertschi, the fifth one is Rodin.

Got it. Put a beard on Rodin, like he has now (sorta!!) and there is a little resemblance. Clean shaven...nope. That's why I didn't recognize him.

I don't expect the Oilers to forcheck as aggresively as the flames, and I think that allows our young (but talented) defensemen to succeed.

Nucks win 4-1

Juolevi 

Boeser (2)

Molino

Looking forward to the game tomorrow. Hope Virtanen and Boeser continue to be hot, Chatfield has another star performance, Demko continues his stellar netminding and Holm and Subban don't distribute anymore pizzas;) .. just play like last game and we'll get the win easily. GCG!:towel:

Edited by Beary Sweet