DoughtysCheck

Preseason GDT/PGT Vancouver-Edmonton Friday Septmber 22nd @6:00 PST

Rate this topic

I don't see the game on any channel. Why would they not televise the game I actually want to see with guys competing for a spot on open night, unlike the China games.

I hope I'm just not seeing the channel. 

• Upvote 1

Looking forward to watching the young guns against the Soilers. If they can keep their composure in the first 10 minutes. It could be a good game.

I'm rooting for Chatfield to keep it going.

• Upvote 1

Bahh..would like to see the kids play tomorrow morn, but headin' to Kyoto with the Missus. You guys/gals best cheer them on to a repeat performance.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Bahh..would like to see the kids play tomorrow morn, but headin' to Kyoto with the Missus. You guys/gals best cheer them on to a repeat performance.

楽しんで Nuxfan-san

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, RRypien37 said:

Whats with that FB convo screen shot?

It's Connor and that chickies conversation. You can clearly see that he's a real ladies man. 

• Upvote 1

Also the game will be on SNW if you have sportsnet now or rogers tv

Edit: Apparently this is fake news and they won't be airing the game on sportsnet west (at least it is not scheduled right now)

Edited by Canadian Clay
  • Upvote 2

No Mcdavid then? I can't imagine there would no tv if he was playing. Was looking forward to seeing our young guys against a star or two.I guess a rerun of Smackdown on Sportsnet360 takes priority <_<. It has to be at least streamed somewhere or at bare minimum on the radio. I'm a Canucks junkie I need my fix. I knows there's a game at 1230 as well but I was looking forward to watching both games and driving the wife nuts with 5 hours of hockey. 

6 minutes ago, Canadian Clay said:

Also the game will be on SNW if you have sportsnet now or rogers tv

Is this confirmed? Mine still says Blue Jays on Sportsnet West. Just want to make sure because I have hockey myself and would love to pvr the game.