The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

RGMG: The Pool (Hiring New GMs)

Baer.

1 hour ago, Monty said:

@Tigs

4 of my recently drafted prospects (Liljegren, Luukkonen, Geekie, Kolesar) show 2 years remaining on their contracts. However, I’m certain I didn’t sign them to ELCs yet.

Hey Monty, they show as 2 years remaining but at 0.000 - this is mostly to represent how much time you have to sign these players before they re-enter the draft/free agency.

4 minutes ago, Tigs said:

Hey Monty, they show as 2 years remaining but at 0.000 - this is mostly to represent how much time you have to sign these players before they re-enter the draft/free agency.

:(

Well, don’t I look like a fool.

39 minutes ago, Tylez said:

This deal has not been Input into pick up yet 

@Baer. @Tigs

Wtf? I did this like 2 days ago. I'll check it out

Must have forgot to hit save or something cause St Louis was done but not you. Anyways fixed now, will show up tmrw

27 minutes ago, Baer. said:

Free Agent Signings

483288048.png

Oscar Fantenberg - 2 years @ .800M per

Thanks to Baer for getting Oscar locked in. Will be sending down Foo and calling up Oscar right away to start contributing.

Was looking for a defenseman to contribute, and to find out Oscar was still available was a nice find. Now own him in 3 leagues.

6 minutes ago, Monty said:

Thanks to Baer for getting Oscar locked in. Will be sending down Foo and calling up Oscar right away to start contributing.

Was looking for a defenseman to contribute, and to find out Oscar was still available was a nice find. Now own him in 3 leagues.

Your offer made me double check some guys that might be available. I saw Jensen was also unsigned and helped myself.

Detroit just traded Sproul too which is good.

There are a couple other guys that are still available. Gibbons, Grant, McKegg. I have no room on my roster though.

Archived