The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Preseason GDT/PGT LA Kings Vs Canucks |Sept 23| 12:30AM | SN

AlwaysACanuckFan

1 minute ago, b3. said:

Goaltending has been awful this pre season.

Some of the radio guys on Sportsnet 650 were talking about that this past week. The Canucks have had very very good goaltending with Luongo for so many years and Miller the past three years, and although it looks like on paper our team is much better with the recent UFA additions to shore up our offensive and defensive depth, our goaltending will be a big question mark this season. They wondered if Canucks fans would be able to stomach losses with poor goaltending.

1 minute ago, Blömqvist said:

Some of the radio guys on Sportsnet 650 were talking about that this past week. The Canucks have had very very good goaltending with Luongo for so many years and Miller the past three years, and although it looks like on paper our team is much better with the recent UFA additions to shore up our offensive and defensive depth, our goaltending will be a big question mark this season. They wondered if Canucks fans would be able to stomach losses with poor goaltending.

Well I can't speak for anyone else but it will be painful for me, I still remember the pre Luongo years I've enjoyed having top notch goal tending

Just now, Rocksterh8 said:

I guess we should plan the parade then!  You start planning it !

Nope I'm stockpiling my own tank memes. I'm comfortable watching this team lose if need be. I'll be a draftist for a couple years if I have to. 

On the other hand, I always prefer a win. 

Just looking for that silver lining. 

Archived