The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Preseason GDT/PGT LA Kings Vs Canucks |Sept 23| 12:30AM | SN

AlwaysACanuckFan

Just now, J-23 said:

2007 - Couldn't keep my eyes off the TV.

2017 - Can't even get through the second period.

Theres too many stretches like this where there is no offence, no energy, no entertainment at all. 

I was in my early 20's for the West Coast Express era, this obviously doesn't compare. It's hard to stay at the top forever, and the 2000's had many years of exciting hockey up until 2012/2013. 

In another year or 2 JB's plan should be showing fruit, and with that there will hopefully be an increase of energy and excitement.

1 minute ago, BlackRedYellow said:

His third in the third game... Looking hot. ::D

Now I'm waiting for Granny's third in a row as well :P

1 minute ago, Trebreh said:

Beartschi and Granlund picking up right where they left off last season. they are core players for us now. 

Yaaaasasssss

1 minute ago, Green Building said:

I was in my early 20's for the West Coast Express era, this obviously doesn't compare. It's hard to stay at the top forever, and the 2000's had many years of exciting hockey up until 2012/2013. 

In another year or 2 JB's plan should be showing fruit, and with that there will hopefully be an increase of energy and excitement.

Watching Boeser's wrist shot will be exciting :)

2 minutes ago, Green Building said:

Yip its coming. After watching the 'baby Canucks' a couple of times, there is no doubt we are heading into a time with uptempo hockey again.

Archived