CBH1926

Election in Germany

On 28/09/2017 at 2:41 PM, Lateralus91 said:

I urge you to say that out loudly in a street in Germany. I promise you will get reactions ranging from strange looks to people throwing punches at you. Don't make assumptions about things you have obviously no idea of.

On 28/09/2017 at 2:57 PM, Warhippy said:

As I said before sir

People who've never visited or have never spent any significant amount of time making grand assumptions based on things seen on media outlets with slants or agendas speaking opinion over fact.

7 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

At the same time one German person doesn't speak for a country the size of Germany. Just like you or I don't speak for a country the size of Canada.

8 hours ago, Rob_Zepp said:

As someone who lived in Germany for quite a while, I can say he isn't far off base.  It always surprised (and appalled) me how you could come across that sentiment and similar and that it was said without much "hush hush" about it.   It was far from a person here or there.    I don't know percentages but FAR more than far left or far right wing nuts you come across in Canada - sufficiently common that I would note it to friends/family quite often.

See what I mean hippy

On 9/28/2017 at 10:57 PM, Warhippy said:

As I said before sir

People who've never visited or have never spent any significant amount of time making grand assumptions based on things seen on media outlets with slants or agendas speaking opinion over fact.

And yet you choose to ignore everyone who lives or has lived in Europe and denounced them as quacks, mmmk.

• Upvote 1