The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rise of far right in Europe

CBH1926

13 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I appreciate your humour.  

It’s not humour. It’s quite disturbing actually. 

28 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

yeah thats one of the worst memes I've seen posted on CDC. Its just flat out misleading and that other word..... c'mon @189lb enforcers? you can do better than  that stuff. 

It’s a question.

Its the imagery.

I’m going colouring outside of the lines on this one, I get it. Our PC culture of the day is terrified of reputation right now. I’m more terrified of what’s coming to our societies to care about my own street-Cred here to be hushed. 

What specifically is ‘crap’ about noting the obvious lack of women and children in the mass migration ‘caravans’ into Europe? - I could’ve post images of the same instead, without pointedly-stirring captions. I think this topic would blow up if it were to receive its own thread. It would be an ideological explosion, I think.

It is interesting to me to learn how other people perceive, not only the facilitation of this migration and cultural and genetic displacement by mainly African populations, but also of the impact it has had on the host population of indigenous Europeans.

We can start with rape, if anyone has the guts to show up for that hate-Fact concerning migrant men, who they are and what benefit this is for Europe. 

Google and and other sites are busy hiding much of this information, which is another interesting aside to the discussion about why all of the migration is happening in the first place. It’s a rabbit hole.

I doubt many want to actually go there, mentally or even physically because of the effort it takes to push back against the comfortable herd of independent minds. I don’t have that much time to address this effectively, though it’s worth the clarity. 

Shoot the messenger...Attacking the person, not the topic. 

Be outraged. 

If anyone wants to dismantle the effects of mass 3rd world migration into Europe, as a prequel and leading KPI for North America, fly at it. Make a thread. So far though, I see the opposite.

Sweden, with no political-introduction necessary, is the Rape Capital of Europe. 

Zero discussion or concern on CDC or current western culture. This aspect is 1984-like, IMO. 

IMO, because of the propensity for empathy in our culture. Even at the expense of our women and, hate-Fact of the day, children too. 

The Outrage Culture is more concerned with plucking out my eyes and tongue than defefending it’s women. 

18 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

It’s a question.

Its the imagery.

I’m going colouring outside of the lines on this one, I get it. Our PC culture of the day is terrified of reputation right now. I’m more terrified of what’s coming to our societies to care about my own street-Cred here to be hushed. 

What specifically is ‘crap’ about noting the obvious lack of women and children in the mass migration ‘caravans’ into Europe? - I could’ve post images of the same instead, without pointedly-stirring captions. I think this topic would blow up if it were to receive its own thread. It would be an ideological explosion, I think.

It is interesting to me to learn how other people perceive, not only the facilitation of this migration and cultural and genetic displacement by mainly African populations, but also of the impact it has had on the host population of indigenous Europeans.

No one's trying to "hush" you but when you post stuff like that and suggest you see the pov I think it helps to perpetuate the harmful myths about whats going on over there. 

The actual numbers are about 54% men 46% women (see p7 https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/pdfscache/1275.pdf). Do you really think the meme you posted reflects that? Or is that a picture of migrant men going off to work and/or find work, something thats happened in western countries for 100 years or so? Go down to VYR or YYC this morning and you can find areas of the airports just for migrant workers and take your own scary photo of "just men" and make a meme, if thats your thing. 

The reason there's a "lack" of women in the photo is the photographer chose not to take and post a photo of the 46% women in the migrant wave. 

I'm not going to get into the rape thing in the EU with you, thats been debunked over and over and yet it lives on. You can go find the facts on that if you care to go look. 

9 hours ago, canuckistani said:

1. The bolded premise is a false premise. It is a proven fact that legal immigrants in almost all western nations ( including Canada) show significantly higher median income, education and employment level, especiall after the first 24 months of adjustment ( regarding higher median income). You are not paying for the legal immigrants. If anything, its the legal immigrants by and large paying for the lazy westerner bottom of the rung folks, just like the functional western society members. Aka, lessening your load.

2. Your invitation is not required. This is not a direct democracy, the government is not beholden to you personally to form policies. It needs to reflect objective goals and/or democratic will sans BS propaganda like the one highlighted. 

1. Irrelevant to Canada. 

2. This is anti-men discrimination. Migrant workers + immigrants decisively tend to be male. Taking a snap-shot of a unique European fail or a plane full of workers from Phillipines etc. is hardly unbiassed. 

Irrelevant to Canada and irrelevant to immigration. 

Brown skinned people are also Indians, SE Asians, Latinos.  Even if anti-Islam is considered, there is zero justification towards 'country is turning too brown' in regards to Latinos, Indians, SE Asians, etc. If anything, it brings superior food, dance, etc. to the scene than what is already present in today's society.

I understand your point 1, but I am quite obviously referencing the tax burden of those persons effected by migrating individuals in the pictures, who are not representative of the group you reference.

In the past, I’ve used the same stats you are referencing here to dispel the idea of the ‘white establishments’ supposed boot on the heads of all non White ‘opportunity’ in the west. 

Who did invite mass migration? It wasn’t the voters. Not in Europe. Not here. 

Irrelevant to Canada, in the present, sure. 

Not that this was a point being made anywhere as those were not images of a Canadian problem. 

I don’t have a problem with concervative, strategic, legal and assimilating immigration. Never have, never will, which I think is what anyone will agree with as a baseline in any discussion concerning mass migration. I don’t see signs of the swarming numbers of migrants ‘enriching’ the lives of the French or the Germans, for instance.

I think it’s disingenuous and folly to not concede, let alone imagine, that the net-negative issues and impact of mass migration currently plaguing Europe are almost certainly coming to North America, given the globalization of political strategy in this regard. 

Edited by 189lb enforcers?

2 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

No one's trying to "hush" you but when you post stuff like that and suggest you see the pov I think it helps to perpetuate the harmful myths about whats going on over there. 

The actual numbers are about 54% men 46% women (see p7 https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/pdfscache/1275.pdf). Do you really think the meme you posted reflects that? Or is that a picture of migrant men going off to work and/or find work, something thats happened in western countries for 100 years or so? Go down to VYR or YYC this morning and you can find areas of the airports just for migrant workers and take your own scary photo of "just men" and make a meme, if thats your thing. 

The reason there's a "lack" of women in the photo is the photographer chose not to take and post a photo of the 46% women in the migrant wave. 

I'm not going to get into the rape thing in the EU with you, thats been debunked over and over and yet it lives on. You can go find the facts on that if you care to go look. 

We won’t even agree to disagree here, it something more complex than standing on two sides of a line, when we evaluate the competing narratives of stats vs truth. 

As I’ve said, the topic deserves its own thread, IMO. 

4 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Shoot the messenger...Attacking the person, not the topic. 

Be outraged. 

If anyone wants to dismantle the effects of mass 3rd world migration into Europe, as a prequel and leading KPI for North America, fly at it. Make a thread. So far though, I see the opposite.

Sweden, with no political-introduction necessary, is the Rape Capital of Europe. 

Zero discussion or concern on CDC or current western culture. This aspect is 1984-like, IMO. 

IMO, because of the propensity for empathy in our culture. Even at the expense of our women and, hate-Fact of the day, children too. 

The Outrage Culture is more concerned with plucking out my eyes and tongue than defefending it’s women. 

I've had people on this website tell me what I saw with my own eyes was false and I'm a racist for thinking it was true, but hey people an ocean away know better than me right?!

One of the strange things happening right now is the rape culture among 40 year old women "raping" "15" year old boys. Basically a lot of these "boys" are brought into sort of halfway houses and regular ordinary people get a stipend for taking care of them, it's all a racket really. Anyways, there have been quite a few cases in the news lately of 40-50 year old desperate cougars, not the good looking kind, the kind with trashy tattoos and colours their hair green thinking they're in their twenties. Anyways they're forcing these "boys" to have sex with them or they will report them to the authorities and have them deported.

Can you imagine if the shoe was on the other foot here?!

There was even the case of one woman who had her "boy" murder her parents for money. 

https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbogafallet_(2010-talet)

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

LIAR, you're ignoring me, but you are a liar, refugees and immigrants are in two different categories, and the rape thing is quite true

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45269764

58% of rape committed by a group of about 5% of the population, 

This is the statistic I showed mr liar... sorry lawyer here that made him ignore me.

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

I think it’s on topic.  The thread is about why some Euro people are voting so far right.  Maybe those voters actually see what 189 posted?  Yes it’s disturbing to for us; we don’t think like that.  However,  it might be accurate for too many people.  

Now how do we change those who do see things that way to think more like us?   

I don't know that you can, but lets just not let it get so out of hand that we make policy or do something as utterly dense as Brexit. 

The meme says "I see invaders" - well I see "construction workers" so unless you want to start going with child labour yeah you're going to see migrant men go in groups to find work. Its been like that in the west for over 100 years. Men travel where the work is, but now thats supposed to be seen as an "invasion"? Its perverse. 

Edited by Jimmy McGill

10 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

We won’t even agree to disagree here, it something more complex than standing on two sides of a line, when we evaluate the competing narratives of stats vs truth. 

As I’ve said, the topic deserves its own thread, IMO. 

but basic stats are the basic facts. You said 'where are all the women' and I told you.  

The reality of migrant work is a fact. And this story has been recycled for decades every time a new wave of workers came in. And our countries have grown and profited from that labour. None of that is up for debate. 

I’ve been through this dance already in this forum. 

I take no offence and hope not to inflict much except where progress stand a chance. 

In 5 years my perspectives might change, as they likely have been as I learn new things. 

What wont be happening is my ignoring of those effected people in the homeland of my DNA’s plight and testimony being systematically erased from record and the legalization of silencing of the rightfully-outraged.

What is being established vs what is transpiring are misrepresented my the MSM. I would like to think that most individuals, even in here, recognize and admit this. 

The rise of the ‘far’ right has everything to do with the European-stocks right to defend their homelands’ orchestrated upheaval. 

42 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

but basic stats are the basic facts. You said 'where are all the women' and I told you.  

The reality of migrant work is a fact. And this story has been recycled for decades every time a new wave of workers came in. And our countries have grown and profited from that labour. None of that is up for debate. 

Wait, why the detour around the present state?

Let’s not confuse issues here, especially intentionally, Jimmy. If I misunderstand you entirely, please reframe your position so I can better understand your views. 

What is your apparent intention of willfully conflating a slow, steady rise in legal and strategic immigration into Europe with a deluge of 3rd world migrants, millions of which are illegal, unskilled and men. 

Lets not suggest the slums in France are bolstering the advancement of the economy, social cohesion or education systems for the native population, for instance. 

I know you are a thinking person. 

Do you trust just any stat you may pull, from any slice, to defend a position in debate? I do not. Chances are, I could pull 2 stats to counter your one, and we could rally them back and forth until we ran out of fingerprints. 

Thanks for the stat, but really... I’m not sure we can trust the data anymore. (See the Wage gap myth for such an example of deceitful language and stats used to put legs on a political position)

This isn’t “decades ago”.

These aren’t dozens or thousands of doctors and lawyers were taking about in today’s migration story, and you damn well know it, or should. 

Open question:

Do our First Nations qualify as a far right political group?

- As a genetic majority in their lands, they want to control their own ‘nation’, culture, identity, politics and self-determination in their homelands, as far as I can tell. They certainly have their own interests in mind. 

I think they must be far right on the subject spectrum of political affiliation.

Nobody is attacking them as being racist nationals, etc. 

I wonder why that is... 

• Upvote 1

189lbs of musings

If political labels were globally homogeneous and if you were a family of white Farmers in South Africa, I think you’d also be leaning far right, because you might have part of your right leg legally shot off defending your home in broad daylight from a darker-skinned gang, or simply because of some other lesser reason to lean to the right. 

Maybe contextual discussion is needed in this thread, linking the global futures and plight of European stock. 

NIMBY, when it’s suits the media’s efforts, I guess. 

A trailer for those looking past the trough the MSM feeds our opinions from. 

2 hours ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

I understand your point 1, but I am quite obviously referencing the tax burden of those persons effected by migrating individuals in the pictures, who are not representative of the group you reference.

Ie, legal immigrants != refugees. 

In the past, I’ve used the same stats you are referencing here to dispel the idea of the ‘white establishments’ supposed boot on the heads of all non White ‘opportunity’ in the west. 

Who did invite mass migration? It wasn’t the voters. Not in Europe. Not here. 

Here it is the entire history of this nation. 

Irrelevant to Canada, in the present, sure. 

Not that this was a point being made anywhere as those were not images of a Canadian problem. 

I don’t have a problem with concervative, strategic, legal and assimilating immigration. Never have, never will, which I think is what anyone will agree with as a baseline in any discussion concerning mass migration. I don’t see signs of the swarming numbers of migrants ‘enriching’ the lives of the French or the Germans, for instance.

I think it’s disingenuous and folly to not concede, let alone imagine, that the net-negative issues and impact of mass migration currently plaguing Europe are almost certainly coming to North America, given the globalization of political strategy in this regard. 

I think its an utter folly to confuse the issue of mass refugee program towards non-assimilatory and non-coexistential religions ( ie, those who seek to establish supremacy) with that of the rest 6 billion people on this planet, who enrich the lives of the nations they go to by following the legal process. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I don't know that you can, but lets just not let it get so out of hand that we make policy or do something as utterly dense as Brexit. 

The meme says "I see invaders" - well I see "construction workers" so unless you want to start going with child labour yeah you're going to see migrant men go in groups to find work. Its been like that in the west for over 100 years. Men travel where the work is, but now thats supposed to be seen as an "invasion"? Its perverse. 

Typical elitist view of what immigrants should be.... cheap labour.

Wait, why the detour around the present state?

Let’s not confuse issues here, especially intentionally, Jimmy. If I misunderstand you entirely, please reframe your position so I can better understand your views. 

What is your apparent intention of willfully conflating a slow, steady rise in legal and strategic immigration into Europe with a deluge of 3rd world migrants, millions of which are illegal, unskilled and men. 

Lets not suggest the slums in France are bolstering the advancement of the economy, social cohesion or education systems for the native population, for instance. 

I know you are a thinking person. 

Do you trust just any stat you may pull, from any slice, to defend a position in debate? I do not. Chances are, I could pull 2 stats to counter your one, and we could rally them back and forth until we ran out of fingerprints. 

Thanks for the stat, but really... I’m not sure we can trust the data anymore. (See the Wage gap myth for such an example of deceitful language and stats used to put legs on a political position)

This isn’t “decades ago”.

These aren’t dozens or thousands of doctors and lawyers were taking about in today’s migration story, and you damn well know it, or should. 

Open question:

Do our First Nations qualify as a far right political group?

- As a genetic majority in their lands, they want to control their own ‘nation’, culture, identity, politics and self-determination in their homelands, as far as I can tell. They certainly have their own interests in mind. 

I think they must be far right on the subject spectrum of political affiliation.

Nobody is attacking them as being racist nationals, etc. 

I wonder why that is... 

I'm not detouring I'm providing some context. Fear mongering over migrants have been a thing for a very long time. There's nothing new going on here. 

I think to have a meaningful discussion I'd need to know your ground rules for what you would consider valid info, so we don't dance around in circles. It appears, and i could be wrong on this, that you give more weight to sources that have a controversial edge to them, or are banned somewhere, etc. vs. something like government stats. So unless you can tell me what you'd accept as valid there's no point in trading links. 

1 hour ago, canuckistani said:

Ie, legal immigrants != refugees. 

Here it is the entire history of this nation. 

I think its an utter folly to confuse the issue of mass refugee program towards non-assimilatory and non-coexistential religions ( ie, those who seek to establish supremacy) with that of the rest 6 billion people on this planet, who enrich the lives of the nations they go to by following the legal process. 

I’m listening. Point accepted. 

Let nobody confuse me with being the most skillful wordsmith or careful presenter of words and ideas to convey a point in here, or in general. I get by, but leave much of the intelligent debate to others. 

This thread is a subject that sees all sorts of wordy PC navigation to avoid stepping in something easily labelled as a negative.  

I don’t have to tell you that, but I want readers to know that I exercise an economy of words when I write here for the sake of time. Combined with an inherent lack of knowledge, I am a political bomb, I admit. However, I am ever-seeking truth through engaging other perspectives as best I can, without much fear of being immediately disqualified by those looking to dismiss ideas because of poorly constructed or worded comments. As long as it a genuine discussion and not a morality-display or contest, I enjoy the ride. 

I welcome your views on the subject of what you define as a ‘mass refugee program’.

Ultimately, I’m seeking your unbiased views on what merit the far right, as we call them, have concerning it’s anti mass migration stance, relative to this definition, including the purpose of such a feat of social engineering. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I'm not detouring I'm providing some context. Fear mongering over migrants have been a thing for a very long time. There's nothing new going on here. 

I think to have a meaningful discussion I'd need to know your ground rules for what you would consider valid info, so we don't dance around in circles. It appears, and i could be wrong on this, that you give more weight to sources that have a controversial edge to them, or are banned somewhere, etc. vs. something like government stats. So unless you can tell me what you'd accept as valid there's no point in trading links. 

I’m skeptical of almost all sources of government-collected and distributed data on these subjects. I am fully aware of the depth of the social engineering happening. 

I will not argue with someone who thinks CNN is a reputable source of ‘information’. It’s not that I am on the side of Fox, either. None of them is closer to the truth. 

We could try to engage actual European stakeholders who have a first-hand perspective on these things. 

Have you seen seen current footage of the streets of some of the iconic Europeans cities or their transit stations, etc? 

Hear from the indigenous residents about their stories? 

There appears to be a very different reality portrayed in the media than these people and footage suggests.