Peaches

CDC Yahoo Fantasy League - Season 5

Recommended Posts

On 12/4/2017 at 2:14 AM, Art Vandelay said:

Sooo... anyone going to take a run at me? I've been in 1st since night one. 

 

Wire-to-wire, baby

I've been trying, but with the amounts of busts I drafted, it's probably too late for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Master Mind said:

I've been trying, but with the amounts of busts I drafted, it's probably too late for me.

As long as I stay healthy, I don't think anyone is getting close to me. 

 

Some of my risky picks have worked out very well... Namestnikov, Gourde, Trocheck, Debrincat, Fiala, Ferland. Also been pretty active in picking up players that were dropped early. Got Ladd, Spezza, Killorn. Also Burakovsky on IR. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Through a bunch of pick ups of injured players. I’ve amassed a very good team.

 

Namestnikov - Trocheck - Wheeler

Heinen - Mathews - Nylander

Fiala - Teravainen - van Riemsdyk

DeBrincat - J. Staal - Coyle

Burakovsky - J.T. Miller - Palmieri

Ladd - Krejci - Perrault 

Gourde - Zetterberg - Ferland

 

Spurgeon - Dumba

Trouba - Maatta

Skjei

 

Andersen

Talbot

 

IR

Jeff Carter, Bo Horvat

 

 

Would love to trade some fowards for producing defensemen or a starting goaltender. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Art Vandelay said:

Through a bunch of pick ups of injured players. I’ve amassed a very good team.

 

Namestnikov - Trocheck - Wheeler

Heinen - Mathews - Nylander

Fiala - Teravainen - van Riemsdyk

DeBrincat - J. Staal - Coyle

Burakovsky - J.T. Miller - Palmieri

Ladd - Krejci - Perrault 

Gourde - Zetterberg - Ferland

 

Spurgeon - Dumba

Trouba - Maatta

Skjei

 

Andersen

Talbot

 

IR

Jeff Carter, Bo Horvat

 

 

Would love to trade some fowards for producing defensemen or a starting goaltender. 

Raanta is available. 

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

Starters (that produce)****

But you can get him for a bargain now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-12-30 at 2:40 PM, Master Mind said:

But you can get him for a bargain now!

And I’ve picked him up in the keeper league haha...

 

 

Yahoo got to get their **** together. I want to pick up Donato, but he isn’t even listed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

3 point night! This is bologna Yahoo! Give me Donato!!

send a link.. i wanna see this free pool you're yammering about lol.

 

Good call on Donato, how'd you know to grab him Art?

Edited by Western Red

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Western Red said:

send a link.. i wanna see this free pool you're yammering about lol.

 

Good call on Donato, how'd you know to grab him Art?

He’s been known to be one of the top prospects in the nhl. And he was at the olympics for USA. Not a Boeser level prospects, but probably similar in the productivity at the NCAA level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.