Caknuckle Puck

Team Goal Celebration Issue.

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, I haven't posted in awhile but I wanted to say something that i noticed in the last few seasons that kinda bugged me and looking at other teams i grew quiet envious of their team bonding and love for one and other I'm not sure what happened or if its in my own head, I know this is a new group of players and random group of people all still getting into motion. but I see other teams and they jump on eachother and show alot more compassion. something I don't see us do very much (unless its younger players, which is fine because we will mold well after rebuild) 

I always see the canucks pat eachothers heads "good job" "nice goal", but when a younger or someone from another team with great chemistry scores they hug/jump on each-other and you can feel the love/bond between them, you cant really see much on the highlights from game in five (from last year) since they cut it out.. but they show some when the cameras line up and the players line up so have a look at some highlights from us and other teams to see if you can see it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-FENk9ztCt4cBLbL5pI-w
I love my team dont get me wrong, I just want the boys to love eachother and bond more. 
let me know your thoughts :)
 

Edited by Caknuckle Puck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A leftover trait from the "country club" years, it will pass, we've got some young players with lots of enthusiasm now and becoming a true to form hockey club again.

 

When you're as successful as Hank and Dane though, scoring a goal is just another Tuesday.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So they should celebrate when they score their lone goal in say a 4 - 1 loss for example.

 

Alrighty then. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MJDDawg said:

So they should celebrate when they score their lone goal in say a 4 - 1 loss for example.

 

Alrighty then. 

you're using one example/one scenario, I've noticed this all season long big games or little.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tas said:

act like you've been there before. 

I've played sports for 21 years, I have been there

Edited by Caknuckle Puck
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Caknuckle Puck said:

you're using one example/one scenario, I've noticed this all season long big games or little.

They've lost a lot of games the last couple of years so not a heck of a lot to celebrate. 

 

You've also selected their low point in the teams' rebuild the last couple seasons. Maybe re-look at this when we're on the way back up with the new core and you might come to a different conclusion.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MJDDawg said:

They've lost a lot of games the last couple of years so not a heck of a lot to celebrate. 

 

You've also selected their low point in the teams' rebuild the last couple seasons. Maybe re-look at this when we're on the way back up with the new core and you might come to a different conclusion.

Love and support from your team mates and having that connection has nothing to do with where your team is  though.. its more the connection with the players/coach, I know the younger kids are growing together and bonding so I'm not worried,It would just be nice to see some FIRE in the boys you know? and I do understand what your saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Caknuckle Puck said:

uhhhh wut?

What part of my reply are you having trouble with? It seems pretty straight forward to me but I'm happy to help with your reading issues.

Edited by 73 Percent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

What part of my reply are you having trouble with? It seems pretty straight forward to me but I'm happy to help with your reading issues.

I can read kid, why are you starting an argument for no reason, nothing better to do?, Smoke some green and chill. and also..............................................
fair enough if you're losing 4-1 you don't celebrate like that, how are you going to defend it if we're winning and we still do it? 

Edited by Caknuckle Puck
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Caknuckle Puck said:

I can read kid, why are you starting an argument for no reason, nothing better to do?, Smoke some green and chill. and also..............................................
fair enough if you're losing 4-1 you don't celebrate like that, how are you going to defend it if we're winning and we still do it? 

Lol "kid"

 

Like others and obviously many players, I haven't seen many reason for excessive celebrations in the last few years. 

 

When a big goal is scored they have celebrate. See the 1000th point scored against Luongo.

 

Also this is a discussion community. You posted a topic, I replied with my opinion. If you can't handle someone disagreeing with you then I suggest you leave.

 

Edited by 73 Percent
  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Lol "kid"

 

Like others and obviously many players, I haven't seen many reason for excessive celebrations in the last few years. 

 

When a big goal is scored they have celebrate. See the 1000th point scored against Luongo.

 

Also this is a discussion community. You posted a topic I replied with my opinion. If you can't handle someone disagreeing with you I suggest you leave.

 

I don't care if we discuss it, you just turn it into a hate battle, talk to me like a human or better yet write an angry letter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Caknuckle Puck said:

I don't care if we discuss it, you just turn it into a hate battle, talk to me like a human or better yet write an angry letter

Explain to me how I didnt talk to you like a human. You're the one who brought out an age discrimination implying that I was a child.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want to throw fire, expect it thrown back, your attitude is just like %80 of the fans on here, ready to jump/attack/argue with anything. 
How about you talk to me with respect and Ill give you a respectable answer to what you're saying 

"Why dont you write an angry letter"
"It seems pretty straight forward to me but I'm happy to help with your reading issues."

If that is how you have a civil conversation then I feel sorry for the people around you, I truly feel sad for you honestly.

 

Edited by Caknuckle Puck
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.