The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Team Goal Celebration Issue.

Caknuckle Puck

I started playing sports when I was 4, and I've been playing for 21 years, that's 25 years, I've been on national and international teams throughout the process, but I don't feel like I need to explain my life story to someone like you, maybe we can grab a beer one day if you're old enough and we can sit down and talk like men. 

6 minutes ago, Caknuckle Puck said:

I started playing sports when I was 4, and I've been playing for 21 years, that's 25 years, I've been on national and international teams throughout the process, but I don't feel like I need to explain my life story to someone like you, maybe we can grab a beer one day if you're old enough and we can sit down and talk like men. 

You probably drink OV.  I don't associate with people like that. Life's too short.

41 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Lol "kid"

Like others and obviously many players, I haven't seen many reason for excessive celebrations in the last few years. 

When a big goal is scored they have celebrate. See the 1000th point scored against Luongo.

Also this is a discussion community. You posted a topic, I replied with my opinion. If you can't handle someone disagreeing with you then I suggest you leave.

Or when Burrows scored that OT game 7 winner against the Hawks. Lots of bonding there.

burrows-ot-goal-blackhawks-o.gif

9 minutes ago, Caknuckle Puck said:

^ that one always gives me goosebumps :) I love it

PS. I drink Beer, any label I'll drink it. 

Mod if you want to delete this pointless thread go ahead, 73 has ruined it for me/and I'm sure others

It was ruined long before I got here.

I haven't had tv for 4 yrs so I haven't been able to watch alot of games. When I look at our roster I say "who are these guys"? 

The Canucks have had so much turnover in the last 4 yrs it's unbelievable. 

The players are still getting to know each other and out roster is not even close to set yet anyway. Plus the losing

Once we have a more set roster and we start to win you will start to see the players bond more and that will be followed by them having alot more fun. 

1 minute ago, erkayloomeh said:

I haven't had tv for 4 yrs so I haven't been able to watch alot of games. When I look at our roster I say "who are these guys"? 

The Canucks have had so much turnover in the last 4 yrs it's unbelievable. 

The players are still getting to know each other and out roster is not even close to set yet anyway. Plus the losing

Once we have a more set roster and we start to win you will start to see the players bond more and that will be followed by them having alot more fun. 

I know its going to happen, especially playoff hype, I think this season the players are going to have alot more fun and be arm to arm after a goal/in the locker room, I'm not worried about it, I also think green will connect with the players more and do more team activities to help with this, its going to be an interesting year. :)

4 hours ago, Caknuckle Puck said:

Hey guys, I haven't posted in awhile but I wanted to say something that i noticed in the last few seasons that kinda bugged me and looking at other teams i grew quiet envious of their team bonding and love for one and other I'm not sure what happened or if its in my own head, I know this is a new group of players and random group of people all still getting into motion. but I see other teams and they jump on eachother and show alot more compassion. something I don't see us do very much (unless its younger players, which is fine because we will mold well after rebuild) 

I always see the canucks pat eachothers heads "good job" "nice goal", but when a younger or someone from another team with great chemistry scores they hug/jump on each-other and you can feel the love/bond between them, you cant really see much on the highlights from game in five (from last year) since they cut it out.. but they show some when the cameras line up and the players line up so have a look at some highlights from us and other teams to see if you can see it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-FENk9ztCt4cBLbL5pI-w
I love my team dont get me wrong, I just want the boys to love eachother and bond more. 
let me know your thoughts :)

I'd say a small part of it could be the environment as well. When the fans in Dallas start chanting along to Pantera or Chelsea Dagger starts playing in Chicago or the cannon goes off in Columbus and people are losing their minds the adrenaline is probably going a mile a minute. Hard to get as amped up when everyone in the arena is too busy snap chatting your goal to cheer.

And @73 Percent, take a chill pill dude. The thread isn't the most riviting thing CDC has ever seen but it has more substance than your replies. If it's really as weak a thread as you think then you should be making strong counterpoints, not memes.

Archived