Lucic - RNH - Yamamoto
Caggiula - Strome - Jokinen
Khaira - Letestu - Slepyshev

Klefbom - Larsson
Russell - Benning
Nurse - Gryba

Talbot
Brossoit

Thanks @-Vintage Canuck- for the lineups.

Go Canucks!

21 minutes ago, Patrick Kane. said:

If Virtanen has another solid game, it's hard to believe he won't be on the roster come opening night.

Personally I think he should be on the team even if he doesn't have another solid night. 

Virtanen, Boeser, and Archibald all deserve to be in the opening night lineup. Now we wait to see if management was true to their word when they said they'd make space for these players. This certainly wasn't the case last year with Stetcher.

46 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

Personally I think he should be on the team even if he doesn't have another solid night. 

Virtanen, Boeser, and Archibald all deserve to be in the opening night lineup. Now we wait to see if management was true to their word when they said they'd make space for these players. This certainly wasn't the case last year with Stetcher.

I second that emotion. 

Important game for pedan biega wiercioch virtanen Archie. I'd like to see vanek do something has even played in the preseason. 

No point putting bear or bo in even if they feel better. 

dan  hank boss

Jake gags vanek

Louie  sutt grand

archie brum Dorset 

tanev pedan

edler wiercioch 

gud biega 

marks

nils

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Bb

I second that emotion. 

I will be really annoyed if Benning uses a so-so game by Boeser or Virt as justification to send them down. I think there is more pressure on Archie to continue to play well, but Boeser and Virtanen have played well for 4-5 consecutive games. They should be given the benefit of the doubt even if they have a mediocre game tonight.

5 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

Yup, the rebuild must continue to push forward.  Seriously -- there's really nothing more that Brock and Jake could have done to make the team.  If Jake stumbles the first month he goes back down, but with more insight on what to work on.

Sounds like Archibald-Sutter-Dorsett might be a line again.  Hopeful this becomes the 4th on opening night.  Physical, responsible, good speed too.

I like the competition that has been achieved by adding talented players. Last year we we're starving for Rodin to be healthy ,and would have played him if he wasn't.

This year we have the depth to send or lose Rodin. Jake is stepping up to be a threat. Boeser could be a real sleeper this year creating a little more offense from other sources.

And many scouts feel Gagne has not hit his stride. This could be a very hard team to play against depth wise. Kinda like the bruins when they had a lot of depth up and down their line-up. Kinda seeing what J.B is doing here. 

6 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

I will be really annoyed if Benning uses a so-so game by Boeser or Virt as justification to send them down. I think there is more pressure on Archie to continue to play well, but Boeser and Virtanen have played well for 4-5 consecutive games. They should be given the benefit of the doubt even if they have a mediocre game tonight.

If Boeser goes down....it would be like saying "we don't want to win this year" ....even the totally out to lunch bunch at TSN have Boeser well up there is the top 50 right wingers in the NHL this season (with just 9 NHL games to his name)  ...and at the same time they have Horvat way too low and predict that he will get fewer points than last year...go figure

Brock is a lock as he has been for over a year now...Jake has earned it over Archie by a bit and Rodin by a bit less in my view but both Archie and Jake a more mistake prone...by far ....than Brock ...which is why Rodin should have (at least) been our 13th forward.

If they keep allthose 3 guys (Brock, Jake and Archie) it means one of Burmistrov or Dorsett will have to go and the other will have to sit most nights while the kids play.

Baer / Bo / Boeser

Sedins / Gagner

Granlund / Sutter / Virtanen

Eriksson / Burmistrov / Vanek

Dorsett or Archie

Archived