The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2017-18 (Contact Nail if interested)

Nail

4 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Jets place a claim on Wade Megan, Gabriel Dumont, and Matt Tennyson.

STL already put in a claim on Megan and Dumont, but do they get bumped down the line after the first claim (Dumont)? @Nail

I can answer this.

Yes they would.

UPDATE

F Tobias Lindberg -- Toronto Maple Leafs. Seems unlikely he'll survive the final round of cuts.

F Lucas Wallmark -- Carolina Hurricanes. Seems unlikely he'll survive the final round of cuts.

F Rourke Chartier -- San Jose Sharks. Seems possible he'll survive the final round of cuts.

F Owen Tippett -- Florida Panthers. Seems possible he gets the 9 game trial.

D Olli Juoelvi -- Vancouver Canucks. Highly improbable he makes the team.

D Joe Hicketts -- Seems unlikely he'll survive the final round of cuts.

D Gabriel Carlsson -- Columbus Blue Jackets. Seems possible he'll survive the final round of cuts.

D Gustav Olofsson -- Minnesota Wild. Seems possible he'll survive the final round of cuts.

Graduated

Markus Nutivaara -- Columbus Blue Jackets 

Lindberg - Sent down

Wallmark - Sent down

Chartier - Still up

Tippett-- Graduated.

Juolevi - Going to Europe.

Hicketts - Sent down.

Carlsson - Still up.

Olofsson - Still up.

2 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

We have a trade to announce...

To WSH: David Quenneville, 2019 TBL 4th

To TBL: Curtis Lazar

Appears that I was successful in claiming Schroeder (I think)

So, Schroeder will take Lazar's roster spot for the time being.

12 minutes ago, theminister said:

IR: Then Oilers place Klim Kostin on IR.

REcall: The Oilers recall Chris Bigras.

By my count, you're currently 1 man over the 23 man roster.. Looking at the lineup you posted, I believe you forgot about Torrey Mitchell.

Waivers:

(In order of how players were claimed, this order also determines the order of the waiver list for the teams at the bottom)

The Chicago Blackhawks have claimed Nate Prosser off of waivers from the San Jose Sharks. @Bombastik der Teutone (will have to make corresponding roster moves)

The St. Louis Blues have claimed Gabriel Dumont off of waivers from the San Jose Sharks. @inane

The Ottawa Senators have claimed Chad Ruhwedel off of waivers from the San Jose Sharks. @Intoewsables

The Vancouver Canucks have claimed Matt Bartkowski off of waivers from the Tampa Bay Lightning. @Primal Optimist

The Washington Capitals have claimed Jordan Schroeder off of waivers from the Nashville Predators. @Squeak

The Vegas Golden Knights have re-claimed Beau Bennett off of waivers from the Edmonton Oilers and have assigned him to the AHL.

The Winnipeg Jets have claimed Wade Megan and Matt Tennyson off of waivers from the San Jose Sharks @Master Mind (will have to make corresponding roster moves)

The New York Islanders have claimed Eddie Lack off of waivers from the Vegas Golden Knights. @oldnews

New updated waiver list order: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18Mx2qBtjr-VWRC4dozwOFYRkR8VmkBj3BYJZONHWn9c/edit#gid=612513897

Archived