The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2017-18 (Contact Nail if interested)

Nail

Vegas Golden Knights terminates the contract of Vadim Shipachyov as he has signed in the KHL (finally getting to this now haha).

Vegas Golden Knights releases the rights to the following players:

Andrew Miller

Jarome Iginla

Jaromir Jagr

Karl Alzner

Erik Condra

Joshua Sterk

Luke Philp

Aaron Irving

Vegas Golden Knights send down Reid Boucher, and callup Dylan Sikura and Victor Mete.

On 9/3/2017 at 3:10 PM, Master Mind said:

We have a trade to announce...

To CAR: Marcus Kruger

To CBJ: 2018 DET 4th, 2018 OTT 5th (Conditional: CBJ receives pick if Kruger gets more than 100 pool points in 2017-2018 season)

Conditional Update: Kruger did not reach 100 pool points in the 2017-18 season, the 5th Round Pick will not transfer.

On 4/20/2018 at 7:02 PM, Nail said:

All non playoff teams have had their roster sheets transferred to next season. 

I'll start to work on the playoff teams next, will hopefully have them all done by this weekend.

In the meantime, if your sheet has been updated, feel free to post any roster moves you would like to have shown on your sheets (including releasing any UFAs or RFAs you do not plan on re-signing and would like off of your sheets).

Update: All teams done. Every last one of them.

Feel free to let me know if I may have missed something, and all teams are now feel free to make their roster moves to get their sheets up to their standards. 

6 hours ago, Squeak said:

You have got to be kidding me

Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 6.51.19 AM.png

Unbelievable. Metro is ridiculously tight. Between you, Columbus, Carolina, and Rangers.

While I have a 7.5 point lead, Rangers have Murray, Kessel, Hornqvist (yup, he’s back), Landeskog, and Rantanen playing today. Only got Reese, Sheary, and Voracek. Never say never, as I’ve still got at least one more game from Panarin; but I’m pretty sure I’ve hit the wall. Unless, of course, Hextall straps on the pads.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, forgot about Kadri, Johnsson, Zaitsev, and Hainsey. Keep forgetting they’re actually still playing :lol: 

Following Game 5s, here's our updated bracket. With only 4 IRL series' reaching a game 6, I can confidently say that 6 of our 8 series' are pretty much over. The two Metro division matchups will definitely go down to the wire though!

ace83e4887e8edbbae095a6627747606.png

Archived