The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2017-18 (Contact Nail if interested)

Nail

2 hours ago, Monty said:

Just landed in Calgary. 3 hour layover. With a toddler :wacko:

Quick story on my journey across country with a 2 year old

Was fying to New Hampshire to go play in the NEPHC.Had my mom, dad and wife with me. Fly to Chicago and then to Manchester NH, get to Chicago and all flights cancelled due to weather. Have to get a hotel in Chicago and its pretty late of course. Stay the night in Chicago. Get to airport bright and early. Still no flights going to NH, so we were to fly to DC, but get word a little later that those flights were cancelled. Eventually we fly to New Jersey and then were gonna fly to NH from there but when we finally get to NJ those flights were cancelled. Talk to the people at the airport and they were gonna fly people to Boston and then we'd drive from there but one flight was booked up and the other didn't leave for another 12 hours. Suggested to my dad that we just rent a car and drive from NJ to NH which was about a 6 hour drive, but of course its severe winter conditions and couldnt see more then a few feet in front of me in some stretches.

Anyways we finally get to our destination but of course no luggage yet, but all in all it was something to remember and was difficult at times with a 2 year old.

4 minutes ago, gmen81 said:

Quick story on my journey across country with a 2 year old

Was fying to New Hampshire to go play in the NEPHC.Had my mom, dad and wife with me. Fly to Chicago and then to Manchester NH, get to Chicago and all flights cancelled due to weather. Have to get a hotel in Chicago and its pretty late of course. Stay the night in Chicago. Get to airport bright and early. Still no flights going to NH, so we were to fly to DC, but get word a little later that those flights were cancelled. Eventually we fly to New Jersey and then were gonna fly to NH from there but when we finally get to NJ those flights were cancelled. Talk to the people at the airport and they were gonna fly people to Boston and then we'd drive from there but one flight was booked up and the other didn't leave for another 12 hours. Suggested to my dad that we just rent a car and drive from NJ to NH which was about a 6 hour drive, but of course its severe winter conditions and couldnt see more then a few feet in front of me in some stretches.

Anyways we finally get to our destination but of course no luggage yet, but all in all it was something to remember and was difficult at times with a 2 year old.

Oof. 

Certainly not that rough with our daughter.

Recall: Arizona calls up Martin Necas and Robert "Smooth" Thomas from the minors.

Updated Coyotes Depth Chart

Ryan - Necas - Mantha

Domi - Thomas - Virtanen

Vesey - Girgensons - Helm

Smith - Lehtera - Mamin

Weise

Skjei - E. Johnson

Brodin - Sanheim

Hutton - Bortuzzo

Kulak

C. Anderson

Reimer