Nuxfanabroad

Stealth-Renewal Is 100%...Just 1 More Yr of Kamikaze-Descent

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

My word, HFBoards('Nucks page) is an insufferable cast of clowns(posing as Canuck backers).

Right now they have a thread questioning WHEN the rebuild(-jig, vamp, reno, etc...) actually began? ..there's a poll, where over 70! effin' % suggest it hasn't even started yet!

This despite Mgt accumulating the best prospect-stash in team history!!! :^)

There's certainly a cynical agenda being run over there. Glad the ownership disregarded such petty saboteurs, handing JB a fresh contract/clean slate. Finally the team(& farm system) should be mostly composed of the skilled, character youth he's been steadily accumulating.

2013(as I first stated here, back in Oct), is when we started knocking down walls(eg: getting Bo!)..but some haters just want to rock the boat.

That place reminds me of a great movie, starring Jack Nicholson ...

original.gif

• Hydration 1

46 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

That place reminds me of a great movie, starring Jack Nicholson ...

original.gif

Which begs the question..are the mods there perhaps playing the role of duplicitous, manipulative Nurse Ratchid? btw, as great as the flick was, Kesey's novel was probably even better!(so much brilliant culture in them 1970's)

• Hydration 1

11 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Which begs the question..are the mods there perhaps playing the role of duplicitous, manipulative Nurse Ratchid? btw, as great as the flick was, Kesey's novel was probably even better!(so much brilliant culture in them 1970's)

Excellent point! That entire board could very well be a reflection of Ratched's cold and heartless, self-loathing tyranny projected outward in the form of a message board. Lol

Read the book twice before seeing the movie. I agree, it was better. 70s were amazing for film though. Milos Forman translated HFBoards Over the Cuckoos Nest to screen quite accurately! ;)

• Hydration 1

9 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Excellent point! That entire board could very well be a reflection of Ratched's cold and heartless, self-loathing tyranny projected outward in the form of a message board. Lol

Read the book twice before seeing the movie. I agree, it was better. 70s were amazing for film though. Milos Forman translated HFBoards Over the Cuckoos Nest to screen quite accurately! ;)

Ha..great! Then Scorcese's 'Taxi Driver' was warning of the oncoming mess(entities like HFBoards) soon exploiting the little'uns, until some badassss finally shows up to take out the garbage!

In the "group-think" & petty taunting within such boards I'm getting pretty turned off with the whole shebang. Comparatively, there's much more respect(diff posters/opinions) around here..but all of this stuff must eventually detract from people's ability to sit down & have a reasonable conversation.

• Hydration 1

HFboards is older posters who aren't homers no offence. CDC is on average a younger crowd.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, CrosbyGold said:

HFboards is older posters who aren't homers no offence. CDC is on average a younger crowd.

cool.  CDC has another 'demographics' expert.

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 3