The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Top point getter by Christmas

falcons

Bo leads the pack

Baertschi, Boeser, Gagner and Eriksson are the remainder of the top 5.

Daniel and Henrik...luv ya guys, but with the second half fade you two have had over the last 3 years, I think you'll be lucky to break 40 points by year's end.

Hutton gets to 35 (about)

One of the reports from the Province indicated that 2020 was the year the clock would start ticking for the Canucks...

Anyways, I hope to see some YOUNG players lead the scoring and becoming Elite.  It always seems that we get elite players when they find their game when they are 27 / 28.  Naslund / Bertuzzi:  late 20s.  Sedins:  Late 20s.  What this does is give us a much much smaller window to compete at a high level.  By Half (or double, whatever your math preference)

For once I'd like to see an elite player on the Canucks who is in his early 20s... if not 20/21.  

but my vote: 

for Xmas:  Henrik, Daniel, Horvat, Baer

Scoring from Xmas to the end of the year:  Horvat, Baer, Boeser, Virtanen (long shot this season as it is probably an intro year for him, but what the hell... if he continues what he has shown).  The sedins will start strong and finish weak - with more than half of their points coming before Xmas

Scoring for whole season:  Horvat, Baer, Sedins, Boeser, Virtanen.

Notable omissions: Eriksson:   let's hope he can find his way up there.  If we don't make the playoffs (almost a 100% guarantee) he has to be trade bait - if he has the points.

Archived