Sign in to follow this  
-AJ-

Alexander Burmistrov | #42 | C

4 minutes ago, Nancouver said:

Virtanen should play left wing all the time, scores all his goals from the left side. They seem determined to make him a right winger though 

That should change when the Sedins retire I think.

On 12/9/2017 at 5:40 PM, mll said:

Vanek never played with Virtanen.  It was Gagner-Burmistrov-Virtanen.  They also played together in the first two games of the season.

Gagner is terrible. I'm sad to see that we have him for a few more years. omg.

• Upvote 1

I guess this thread will have to be moved to alumni now that Burmistrov has "retired".

Burminstrov Retires

Agent: Burmistrov retires from NHL

TSN.ca Staff

Centre Alex Burmistrov has called it a career according to his agent Dan Milstein, who added that an announcement on his future will arrive in the coming days. 

Alexander Burmistrov of Vancouver Canucks has retired from the NHL. Announcement on future will follow in the coming days.

He played six NHL seasons for the Winnipeg Jets franchise, Arizona Coyotes and Vancouver Canucks. 

So far this season, Burmistrov has two goals and four assists in 24 games. He was a healthy scratch Saturday night in the Canucks' 3-1 loss to the St. Louis Blues. 

For his career, the 26-year-old has 37 goals and 64 assists in 348 career games. 

writing on the wall for Burmistrov: with all the injuries, #Canucksbrought in Dowd. Played 42 for just 5 mins the other night. Scratched him for a 7th D.

Latest NHL Videos

Edited by Rob_Zepp
Bad link