The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

LOCAL ORCAS WELCOME BROCK

hockeygod77

I hear the local orcas swam up beside Brock on their cruise around vancouver..this means the orcas have welcomed big brock to the canucks pod...play smart hockey keep your head up and score some goals. your speeds ok but not as fast as the orcas but you will get there...if you find time down the road go salmon fishing orcas like them..

It's a shame the other 76 hockey gods aren't also on CDC to make multiple pointless threads daily :lol:

Jk that's e-bullying. Thanks for sharing your thoughts hockeygod77! 

Hope Brock scores 100+ points this year.

Sorry but what's the porpoise of this thread?

Spoiler

Yeah I used that before in the Fin Bday thread but what of it, I invented that pun and I can use when I see fit.

well you know the canucks do a lot for sick children various charities and go fishing for salmon up the hadai guauy..like i said last season the fresh ocean air is special and once a canuck breathes it in they will become good hockey players....its good karma and orcas are just saying thank you to Brock...you look at mcddcvid..that kid besides speed and good hand eye coordination makes him special...they can all play but its that slight difference...you just have to cover the guy he passes too tight and macdavid will be stopped ...to check him you need to just clog up the circles..thats the face off area...

Just now, hockeygod77 said:

well you know the canucks do a lot for sick children various charities and go fishing for salmon up the hadai guauy..like i said last season the fresh ocean air is special and once a canuck breathes it in they will become good hockey players....its good karma and orcas are just saying thank you to Brock...you look at mcddcvid..that kid besides speed and good hand eye coordination makes him special...they can all play but its that slight difference...you just have to cover the guy he passes too tight and macdavid will be stopped ...to check him you need to just clog up the circles..thats the face off area...

+1 Brother! 

Can the Orca's smell the Cup or what!?!!!! 

Are you shore he was whalecomed? Water we gonna do if he sinks?

Whatever floats your boat I guess.. I'm sure he'll have a whale of a time anyways. Just don’t rock the boat and we have to make sure he keeps his head above water.

Sometimes we just have to clam up and be quiet.

Archived