The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | October (08-14) 2017

13 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

First win in Anaheim since January 19th, 2004

This breaks a streak of 24-consecutive losses.

Well, hopefully the Flames can work to beat that streak next time.

Better yet, beat that streak in Vancouver instead of Anaheim!

25 minutes ago, skolozsy2 said:

Congrats to Alex DeBrincat on his first career NHL goal tonight.

Kid looks to be a player, was in my mind one of the better players against the Leafs as well.  So they replace Panarin with Saad and bring in DeBrincat, damn.  Meanwhile our skill sits in the pressbox

Red Wings fan Nick Horvath was arrested, charged with a misdemeanor and was given a lifetime ban from Little Caesars Arena after throwing the first Octopus Thursday night.

"Grapes ... I need you to chime in for me, please," Horvath told CBC, protesting the ban. "I want Don Cherry, I need him, I need you, Grapes. Help the boy out!"

CsHqroM.jpg

3 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Red Wings fan Nick Horvath was arrested, charged with a misdemeanor and was given a lifetime ban from Little Caesars Arena after throwing the first Octopus Thursday night.

"Grapes ... I need you to chime in for me, please," Horvath told CBC, protesting the ban. "I want Don Cherry, I need him, I need you, Grapes. Help the boy out!"

CsHqroM.jpg

While i understand they have their tradition, i have no sympathy for somebody getting punished for throwing something on the ice.

I'm sure if somebody threw a dead fish into his living room, he'd give them a lifetime ban from his house.  He shoulda probably expected the same from the Redwings. 

Archived