The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | October (08-14) 2017

Leaf are so fun to watch. Might even be more fun than Oilers. Maybe tied for best two teams to watch play. 

I think Matthews is already right there with McDavid. Just a very small edge to McDavid to start season but Mathews is just as likely to win the Rocket,  Art Ross and Hart at end of this season. 

Leafs vs Oilers in the Cup Final is going to be sick and it'll happen 3 or 4 times over the next decade. Can't wait. 

47 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Anderson needs to make a save once in a while. 

So does Schneider.  I heard Schneider say he had a bad year last season, and needed to be better this year.  I don't really expect much from Anderson, but .Schneider can be a lot better.

22 minutes ago, Alflives said:

So does Schneider.  I heard Schneider say he had a bad year last season, and needed to be better this year.  I don't really expect much from Anderson, but .Schneider can be a lot better.

Schneider is doing just fine.. Not sure if you're even watching the game. 

Tell you the truth Alfie I don't take any of your posts serious. I think you're trolling most of the time and even when you might make a serious posts it's hard to know, nor do I really want to waste my time trying to figure out what you're really up to. 

Not being a jerk but you've developed that rep over time. 

14 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Schneider is doing just fine.. Not sure if you're even watching the game. 

Tell you the truth Alfie I don't take any of your posts serious. I think you're trolling most of the time and even when you might make a serious posts it's hard to know, nor do I really want to waste my time trying to figure out what you're really up to. 

Not being a jerk but you've developed that rep over time. 

It's being honest.  Schneider outplayed Anderson in the second, like he should, and Jersey is now up by two.  In the first, Schneider could have been better.  In the second he was. 

Corey Schneider 50 shots faced, most saves made in a game in his career. 

Devils are a very good young team. Leafs coaching staff were taking this game very seriously and said so in the media. 

Great young team the Devils have. Gonna be fun team to watch moving forward. Still has the Devils defense first attitude. Lots of skill, speed, and youth on this team. 

Red Wings have said that Nick Horvath will not be banned for life from Little Caesars Arena, but other fans who throw octopuses will be charged with a misdemeanor.

"The fan was not banned for throwing an octopus. He was ticketed and then released. This is the same policy we had at Joe Louis Arena. It’s the NHL’s rule that nothing be thrown onto the playing surface, and anyone caught doing so may be issued a ticket by the Detroit Police Department."

Archived