The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Dale Tallon (Florida) still interested in Gudbranson {from The Province Provies}

was the reported ask of:

Chris Tanev

Hunter Shinkirauk (Granlund)

5th overall (Jake Virtanen)

for

Aaron Ekblad

worth considering in hindsight do you think?  i like tanman hard for me to say. we probably did right but would u guys do that deal in hindsight?  

tanev + granlund sure. add virtanen tho and that's the x factor.

11 hours ago, teepain said:

Hope dale tallon nibbles on this

To van:

aaron ekblad

to florida

erik gudbranson

sven baertschi

ben hutton 

2x 2nd round picks 2018 and 2019 

Im dreaming tho

Getting Ekblad, even with his concussion issues, could be a game changer for this franchise.  We would have to give up more painful assets to get him though.  I doubt they would want both Guddy and Hutton.  We would need to add another forward prospect in place of Hutton.  Maybe Goldy?

Guddy,

Goldy,

Baer,

2nd in 2018

2nd in 2019.

???????

33 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Getting Ekblad, even with his concussion issues, could be a game changer for this franchise.  We would have to give up more painful assets to get him though.  I doubt they would want both Guddy and Hutton.  We would need to add another forward prospect in place of Hutton.  Maybe Goldy?

Guddy,

Goldy,

Baer,

2nd in 2018

2nd in 2019.

???????

I still don't think that'd be enough. 

You're talking about a 1st overall selection, and he played in the NHL when he was 18 as a defenseman. That's rare company. 

So it's most likely going to be a 1st (2018, or 2019), 2nd (2018 or 2019), Goldy, Baer, Guddy, and maybe another prospect in the pipeline (Gaudette?)

I think that'd make Tallon think twice...

But that's a lot of assets...would we be better off doing this? I'm not sure. We need to focus on getting a dman in the next 2-3 drafts....cause we need more elite level dman prospects in the pipeline. 

If Guddy gets traded to Florida, I want Borgstrom coming back.    23rd pick in 2016 draft. 

6'3 swede playing C in the NCAA.  3rd overall on leader board at a 2.0 ppg pace at the moment.

A line of Dahlen - Borgstrom - Petersson would be swede ::D

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2017 at 11:47 PM, Rush17 said:

was the reported ask of:

Chris Tanev

Hunter Shinkirauk (Granlund)

5th overall (Jake Virtanen)

for

Aaron Ekblad

worth considering in hindsight do you think?  i like tanman hard for me to say. we probably did right but would u guys do that deal in hindsight?  

tanev + granlund sure. add virtanen tho and that's the x factor.

Everyone in their right mind would do that deal in hindsight. 

Archived