The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Harvey Weinstein Scandal Leads to Me Too Movement

DonLever

Angie Everhart says she was sleeping on a yacht while a party was going on and awoke to Weinstein masturbating over her.  He said....don't tell anyone.  She told everyone.  Laughed off as normal.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/13/angie-everhart-harvey-weinstein-masturbate-yacht/

Angie Everhart Says Harvey Weinstein Masturbated In Front of Her and Everyone Knew

EXCLUSIVE
101317-angie-everhart-kal-v5-1080x608.jpeg
IT WAS NO SECRETTMZ.com

22 minutes ago, clam linguine said:

Angie Everhart says she was sleeping on a yacht while a party was going on and awoke to Weinstein masturbating over her.  He said....don't tell anyone.  She told everyone.  Laughed off as normal.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/13/angie-everhart-harvey-weinstein-masturbate-yacht/

Angie Everhart Says Harvey Weinstein Masturbated In Front of Her and Everyone Knew

EXCLUSIVE
101317-angie-everhart-kal-v5-1080x608.jpeg
IT WAS NO SECRETTMZ.com

::D Classic look on her face.

Former pussycat dolls member is now coming out basically saying her and her group were pretty much used as young prostitutes and were forced to sleep with high powered executives 

IMG_4847.JPG

Btw, where is the organized pussy hat march and all the 'nasty women'? Shouldn't they be protesting down at Hollywood boulevard? Must be still in the works...

10 hours ago, Chandymen said:

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Wait til the pedophillia comes out.

Yes, It already came out to an extent.  But The View had more important issues to rant and rave about I suppose. Feldman said one person who did not assault him as a child was Michael Jackson.

6 minutes ago, clam linguine said:

Yes, It already came out to an extent.  But The View had more important issues to rant and rave about I suppose. Feldman said one person who did not assault him was Michael Jackson.

Amazing how that piece of trash Barbara Walters pretty much belittes Feldman for what he is confessing. It's people like her that make it hard for these young celeberties to even come out and say anything. It's suffice to say that people like her are pedo-enablers. 

1 minute ago, clam linguine said:

What a putz. True colors. Git while the gittins good Jimmy. Things are about to get ugly for Mr find it in my pants.

Haha, I saw that on Hannity. One of the girls he asked to shove their hands down his pants was 18. He’s a scumbag hypocritical quasi pedophile. 

4 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

#pizzagate is real. When the bombs start dropping there will be ALOT of people on this forum hiding their heads between their arse...

Their reaction: But Trump said grab her by the p****!!!

1 minute ago, Harvey Spector said:

Jimmy Kimmel bashing Trump 24/7 and trying to be the moral conscience of America. Meanwhile he is asking 18 year old girls to shove their hands down his pants. Guy is a sicko. 

Gotta love limousine liberals.

11 hours ago, Alflives said:

Evil knows no political boundaries, that's for sure.

Its called position of authority; nothing to do with right or left, as we see with Trump and O'Reilly on the right and now Weinstein on the left as a liberal and a Democrat supporter abusing women.

But I knew an anti-Trump rant by you know who would appear in this thread.

Archived