The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Injuries] Canucks 2017/18

86Viking

20 hours ago, TheGuardian_ said:

Start listening to other main stream media, it is only starting and Benning may not want to go near a mike again, it was a plain dumb move to overpay even if healthy.

Oh no, the main stream media thinks Gudbranson's contract is an overpay! Give it a rest. Go on Capfriendly or whatever and compare his deal to other deals signed in the last 2 years for right shot d-men with similar size and stats and Erik's clause-free deal looks like a bargain. Even plugs like Mark frickin Fayne have a 3.625 caphit lol. I don't think JB needs to hide from any mikes over that deal.

7 hours ago, hlinkas wrister said:

Oh no, the main stream media thinks Gudbranson's contract is an overpay! Give it a rest. Go on Capfriendly or whatever and compare his deal to other deals signed in the last 2 years for right shot d-men with similar size and stats and Erik's clause-free deal looks like a bargain. Even plugs like Mark frickin Fayne have a 3.625 caphit lol. I don't think JB needs to hide from any mikes over that deal.

Who's Mike? Sounds like an intimidating dude.

36 minutes ago, yes we can nucks said:

I hope they shut Boeser down for the season anyways.  No point in coming back at this time.  And there's a risk of him getting reinjured.  Most importantly, we're 'on a roll' and we don't want him messing it up!  

aww man........ can't he at least come back and score one goal. 30 is such a nice round number::D

1. March 8th D Ashton Sautner signed with #CanucksNHL_2017_2018_Canucks.png, last night scored OT winner for Utica and today called up by Canucks. Could play 1st NHL game tomorrow in Dallas.

3 replies25 retweets85 likes

Under emergency conditions, the #CanucksNHL_2017_2018_Canucks.png have recall Ashton Sautner from Utica. Chris Tanev hurt last night in St. Louis.

23 replies19 retweets62 likes

Man Tanev I think you are almost worse than Glassman Salo. Totally don't get why we just didn't sit you out. Don't think it is a major injury or anything but damn, this year is just been extra bad for him. 4th or 5th time he may be out now due to some form of injury...that is a lot for 1 season.

Rest up and sell this asset at the draft if we can get something decent.

Should have been done with the previous injury but at least they were smart and did it this time. Be interesting to hear what the extent of the new knee injury is. Such a silly decision imo to bring him back after all he went through. No harm in a late season sniff of NHL ice time given to Sautner or a different Comet D

Archived