The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Calgary Flames vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

I wish we could somehow find trade partners for Vanek and Eriksson. split the twins... at their age they shouldn't have their own line, they are slow and predictable when they are together, they are becoming a liability out there. 

5 minutes ago, Pete M said:

How sad a reality is this.

Gagner has always been a perimeter player and JB signed him for 3 years. Vanek is as washed up as the Sedins.

Thought Burm was one of the better players tonight.

Just seemed like that any momentum that was built, the Sedin line seemed to kill it with their lack of production.

Gagner was signed for 3 years!!!? Lol, that has not been talked about much.  Worse than the Eriksson signing, tbh.

Meanwhile Virt is "not good enough" --- lol this team... and they wonder why 8,000 fans didn't bother to come.

Normally I don't get hung-up on wins and losses, but that was a brutal game. I'm not sure how the Twins can look any of their teammates in the eye after that game. I wouldn't be surprised to see them get bag skated tomorrow. Incomprehensible.

Tanev, Del Zotto, Gudbranson, and Horvat still played their asses off trying to make something happen. If the hasbee....I mean the Sedins weren't out on the PP, the outcome would have been much different. 

If management wants to sell the Sedins as untouchable, they are completely out of touch with reality. 

Just now, Harvey Spector said:

C’mon guys we are actually one point AHEAD of Edmonton and they have Jesus on their team. There is still hope really.  Imagine how Edmonton fans must be feeling right now...  

that they have hope cuz they have mcjesus in their line up

so that is not comforting to us really?

is it ?

Archived