The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Calgary Flames vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Harvey Spector said:

C’mon guys we are actually one point AHEAD of Edmonton and they have Jesus on their team. There is still hope really.  Imagine how Edmonton fans must be feeling right now...  

Not only that, but most people predicted a crap season. Point-wise, we're right on schedule. Did fans really expect a winning streak to start the season? Injuries will happen and players will get a taste of the NHL. The difference is, if we started only the young players, they would be the ones getting injured and we would have to call even greener players to fill the void. A concept lost on most.

6 minutes ago, Canucks-12 said:

I still enjoyed the game.

Winning = chance at playoffs

Losing = chance at Dahlin 

I'm not complaining. Watching hockey is fun. 

That's perhaps a good mindset to have. But doing not enough of either will ruin the chance at both.

Watching Canucks hockey won't be as fun then.

1 minute ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Reminds me of Kesler xD

Honestly, he needs someone better that Baer on his left side. Baer has been crap since the season started.

Green was asked about Baer and said he has liked his game.  He also likes Boeser's.  

13 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Blessing in disguise.

Started strong in Oct 2014(new coach scenario), so they celebrated with new 4 yr deals for the twins.

We've gotta put this dog down. Season start like this, & it's crystal clear from ownership right down to the casual fan. Go young. Clear out the old cap hit..forget about the old era. Sell.

Absolute truth.  And we signed UFAs instead, have let the Sedins retire while playing, and cannot find a way to get more picks at draft time.

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I'm predicting we will not hear anything official until Monday or next game day Tuesday. Greener made us wait on eagles injury. Think it might be a common thing if we have the depth to replace the injured player.

Who has looked good down in Utica so far? have they started the season as of yet?

5 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

So...we should have drafted Tkachuk 

Or?

Just ballparking the sentiment 

It's more of a, "I wish all the veterans were cut because it's easier to believe they're the problem then come to terms with the fact the kids aren't ready to carry a team yet and asking them to do so right now likely does more harm than good."

kind of vibe

Archived