The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate Last TV Show You Saw

Monty

On 8/12/2019 at 4:18 PM, Mango3 said:

LOVED BROADCHURCH. I feel in love with Olivia Coleman, which is why i was so excited they choose her to play the Queen. 

European television ( i watch quite a few of their shows on netflix) are just so solid. 

The FIVE, Happy Valley, Doctor Foster were also great!

Haven't seen Broadchurch, but she was excellent in The Night Manager.

2 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

If you like Broadchurch, you’d probably enjoy Unforgotten (Series 1-3). 

I’m currently on a fishing trip up in Northern BC, and some guys about 2 hours ago literally said the same thing. 

Definitely going to check it out.

5 minutes ago, Monty said:

I’m currently on a fishing trip up in Northern BC, and some guys about 2 hours ago literally said the same thing. 

Definitely going to check it out.

Lol weird!  I am just watching Broadchurch S.1.  

For some reason lately I’ve been hooked on British crime/mysteries.  I really liked Unforgotten.

Caught anything?

18 hours ago, redhdlois said:

Lol weird!  I am just watching Broadchurch S.1.  

For some reason lately I’ve been hooked on British crime/mysteries.  I really liked Unforgotten.

Caught anything?

Chinook and Cohoe. Still need to get my Halibut, but the weather has been absolutely brutal. Probably the most angry weather I’ve been in. So getting out far enough (see: safely) to fish for Halibut has been impossible. Hopefully tomorrow, or else I won’t get any.

• Cheers 1

Mad Men season 1- 7.5/10, something about it keeps you coming back..the "little things", but it's slow and takes a while to get into. Heard it gets better later on. 

Mindhunter season 1 - 8.5/10, really enjoyed the first season, very interesting take on the overfilled serial killer genre.

13 reasons why season 3 - 2/10, everyone is an idiot in this show. I guess they are teenagers but still. They've run out of good ideas and have resorted to the tired fake drama of character's withholding information/lying constantly. 

4 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

Mad Men season 1- 7.5/10, something about it keeps you coming back..the "little things", but it's slow and takes a while to get into. Heard it gets better later on. 

That and Boardwalk Empire are still my two favourite TV series from the last 10 years.

If you haven't seen the latter, I HIGHLY recommend it as well.

• Cheers 1