The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate Last TV Show You Saw

Monty

anyone watched TOAST OF LONDON? kind of an absurd/dark/dry humour british show. cross between Extras and the Mighty Boosh, I guess. 

some jokes really fall flat, none of the songs do anything for me (usually 1 song per episode), but man, some of its totally hilarious. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2018 at 8:42 AM, Shift-4 said:

Finally giving The Office a go.

Great way to shut the brain off at the end of the day.

Just into season 2.

By the time I got to the end of season two I was certain I wanted to have my way with Angela...

and then this cutie shows up

Image result for angie tribeca office gif shrug

What a dilemma in my mind  B)

This show is awesome.

Great way to forget about the real stresses of actual office work.

King of the Hill - 9/10

Dry humour that's probably lost on a lot of people but this is the best show to watch while eating dinner.  RIP Tom Petty(Lucky) and Brittany Murphy(LuAnne)

Image result for tom petty king of the hill

Related image

Edited by Tre Mac
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Shift-4 said:

By the time I got to the end of season two I was certain I wanted to have my way with Angela...

and then this cutie shows up

Image result for angie tribeca office gif shrug

What a dilemma in my mind  B)

This show is awesome.

Great way to forget about the real stresses of actual office work.

Finally got Netflix, and started watching this from season 1. I've only caught random episodes here and there when it was on TV.

5 hours ago, Shift-4 said:

I wish Netflix would pick this up

YAS! I would be all over that (and Chris Pratt)! 

Edited by Psylocke

Roseanne.

I use my antenna for free TV, and it is on one of the free channels.  I remember when it first started in the 1980's.  I want to say 1987 or 1988.  My parents used to watch it.  And guess what, a new reboot is coming March! 

Edited by brilac
Oh yeah, a 7 or an 8.

Counterpart.  Only watched the pilot so far, but it was good enough to keep me interested.  I've given up on Blacklist after season 3, so it's nice to have something to fill that darker side of entertainment for me.

I've enjoyed JK Simmons in previous shows/movies, and I think he does a fine job here, handling the two opposite personas well.  We'll see how things go as the season carries on.  

• Like 1

My girl has got me watching Vampire Diaries... it's actually not that bad. 

Quite a bit of violence though... lots of drama and pretty good looking actors / actresses.

What are we using for rating scale? 5 Stars? Or Rating out of 10?

I rate it 5 out of 6 Brockstars.

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 9:35 PM, brilac said:

Roseanne.

I use my antenna for free TV, and it is on one of the free channels.  I remember when it first started in the 1980's.  I want to say 1987 or 1988.  My parents used to watch it.  And guess what, a new reboot is coming March! 

John Goodman was the man on that show!  I used to watch it too though it kind of went downhill when Roseanne started getting all that plastic surgery done.  But the first few seasons were classic, George Clooney as Booker iirc.  I wish it was on TV, I'd definitely watch it again. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Sean Monahan said:

The Bachelor.

top notch show 

I don't know if you're serious or not, but I love that show!  

Becca with the short hair is my favorite.  Regardless of the 14 year age difference, he should pick her!  She is gorgeous, and has personality and character, and he can do without that one gal who didn't want to attend the party because he invited all the gals from both bowling teams to the party. Like who cares. He is the bachelor, and wants to be surrounded by all the women. And that Becca, she looked absolutely stunning in that green top with those earrings, so classic!

27 minutes ago, brilac said:

I don't know if you're serious or not, but I love that show!  

Becca with the short hair is my favorite.  Regardless of the 14 year age difference, he should pick her!  She is gorgeous, and has personality and character, and he can do without that one gal who didn't want to attend the party because he invited all the gals from both bowling teams to the party. Like who cares. He is the bachelor, and wants to be surrounded by all the women. And that Becca, she looked absolutely stunning in that green top with those earrings, so classic!

I kinda skimmed through the last bit of your post as I suspected a spoiler was coming and I haven’t watched this weeks episode. 

I do like Becca though and I think she’d be a strong candidate if not for the age. I don’t see Arie overlooking that. 

My favourites are Tia and Kendall. I think Kendall is a bit of a dark horse. 

• Upvote 1