here to make an all black team again

7 hours ago, MikeyBoy44 said:

Inn

17 minutes ago, Gally said:

I'm in if tchat is still a thing

Hi guys miss y'all tbh 

6 hours ago, Patrick Kane said:

in

why not STHS/EHM? Faster sims, don't need to type out boxscores, more indepth, etc.

I like STHS... there is alot of work and time involved (which is not that I wanted to do coming back to CDC) 2 kids, school, homework, full time job and a wife that keeps me busy

I do know a little about the website side of things but not enough. 

We would have to design our own as the original template is old and broken (has lots of issues) The STHS program outputs what we need but I don't have the knowledge to implement it and bring it to a complete hardworking website

8 minutes ago, *VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS* said:

I like STHS... there is alot of work and time involved (which is not that I wanted to do coming back to CDC) 2 kids, school, homework, full time job and a wife that keeps me busy

We would have to design our own as the original template is old and broken (has lots of issues) The STHS program outputs what we need but I don't have the knowledge to implement it and bring it to a complete hardworking website

@Patrick Kane

3 hours ago, *VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS* said:

NHL 17 is most likely more work fwiw. 

Archived