The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Senaburrs @ 4:30 pm | SNP, TSN5

Beary Sweet

34 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

He's not cheering that he is injured or in pain,  he's cheering that he won't be on the ice.

I wish him a speedy recovery and I hope he isn't experiencing much pain or discomfort.  But don't expect me to be sad he isn't on the ice.  Dude hasn't gave a single **** since coming to Vancouver.

jeepers, he musta crapped at least once ;)

7 minutes ago, apollo said:

You're bad at reading. I said "don't get me wrong... I'd date her too... but I'm not Erik Karlsson "

I don't make 6.5 million and I'm not a superstar athlete... I'm certainly not the 5th greatest Swedish athlete of all time either list below FYI ;)

1. Henrik 

2. Daniel

3. Lidstrom

4. Ibrahimovic

5. Karlsson

Also if you look at her instagram photos before she started dating him, and before lip fillers, etc she's alright. She did have her chest done from the early days so at least he didn't have to pay for that! A girl that does do that surgery is after one thing... a rich guy and she's likely a gold digger. 

There's plenty of those to be had even if you make 200k a year in Vancouver... 

A) I'm not saying she's ugly, she's gorgeous. 

B) I'm not saying she doesn't treat him incredibly well because she must have since he's Erik Karlsson and made him fall in love with her

C) all I'm saying is, he's Erik Karlsson and he could have one of the hottest Victoria Secret models 

D) I'm also not saying it's a bad thing for a woman to be a gold digger - it's a mutually beneficial thing

E) Yes, Erik Karlsson definitely married down considering who he is 

F) I know this is off topic but it's still better than people disgustingly bashing Loui 

LEAVE LOUI ALONE! 

Sounds to me you want to sex up Erik Karlsson bro.  

Just now, CanuckGAME said:

Sounds to me you want to sex up Erik Karlsson bro.  

LOL... something about hockey players just makes them more attractive...  if I was a girl I'd %100 be a puck bunny. I'm definitely not into dudes though. 

You should see how easy it is for hockey players to get 9s and 10s... all they have to do is DM a model on instagram or something and they often get a reply. 

Hutt and Jake have a good grasp of the instagram game already. Bo is a different character whose settled down.

I've been in competition once with our very own Granlund for a tinder girl... didn't win that battle... 

8 minutes ago, apollo said:

LOL... something about hockey players just makes them more attractive...  if I was a girl I'd %100 be a puck bunny. I'm definitely not into dudes though. 

You should see how easy it is for hockey players to get 9s and 10s... all they have to do is DM a model on instagram or something and they often get a reply. 

Hutt and Jake have a good grasp of the instagram game already. Bo is a different character whose settled down.

I've been in competition once with our very own Granlund for a tinder girl... didn't win that battle... 

I don't know why someone downvoted that. I'll even you out.

2 minutes ago, apollo said:

baseball players too

GettyImages-654909420_1489951897955_5706

Archived