The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Senaburrs @ 4:30 pm | SNP, TSN5

Beary Sweet

2 minutes ago, shiznak said:

I miss the rare occasion where Cuthbert and Miller call our games.

Two of the best play-by-play commentators in hockey.

It's a shame TSN lost out to SN and covers now only the Leafs (yuk!), Jets and Sens.

Just now, Apricot said:

Noooo I don't have you blocked!!

But I did see you on here before I said that, so you're in. 

Alright thats 67 people. I don't like odd numbers. So first three people to quote this, you'll be added if you're not one of the 65. 

Go.

That is weird  : /    As you can see, I've been gabbing since the game started.   

3 minutes ago, Green Building said:

A better idea would be to ask everyone you buy a jersey for to take you to lunch/dinner. Think of how many people you'll meet, and you get a free meal (better than nothing) for your already proposed offer. 65 is a lot of lunches.

Or to save all the work for him we could all buy our own jerseys and just send him the bill for reimbursement 

Just now, Stelar said:

Or to save all the work for him we could all buy our own jerseys and just send him the bill for reimbursement 

* her, and I won't pressure anyone to do anything. If there's a bet anyone could weasel out of it would be this one and it wouldn't be a big deal. The weasel is a noble mammal.

Just now, Green Building said:

* her, and I won't pressure anyone to do anything. If there's a bet anyone could weasel out of it would be this one and it wouldn't be a big deal. The weasel is a noble mammal.

yeah..... it's just all good fun. :)

Archived